All reviewsfull kitchenmurphy bedlight railfront deskwithin walking distanceleave thingsnumerous restaurantsown bathroomsmall gymfirst floorpet feefast fooddenver tech centermarriott hotelslots of places to eatbusiness tripshort drive
Reviewed October 23, 2017

I have stayed in quite a few Residence Inns across the country and have never run into a Marriott Hotel this bad before. Just not sure why the hotel staff does not care about the cleanliness and amenities of the room. Yes, the place is older but, should not matter on the upkeep of the rooms. When we first arrived at the room, the screen was half opened and upon entering we encountered 2 wasps in the room. My reservation was for four people and during our 5 days/4 nights the room was never prepared and/or stocked for four people. I had to call almost every night for extra towels, then had to ask for toilet paper, soap and even for extra bedding to use the sofa bed. I was there to be on vacation visiting my daughter but, having to keep on the hotel staff to do their job made feel like I was at work. I constantly reported this to the front desk and felt they were listening but, evidently that was not true. I'm giving a poor rating as the breakfast was okay along with the service staff being very accommodating and friendly but, high spot does not make up for the week long agony of the room inadequacies. I'm sorry but, I will never stay here again.

• Stayed: October 2017, traveled with family
Matthew K, Manager at Residence Inn Denver Tech Center, responded to this reviewResponded October 24, 2017

Thank you for taking the time to complete the Guest Satisfaction Survey in regards to your recent stay at the Residence Inn Denver Tech Center.

As we pride ourselves on delivering a memorable hotel experience during your travels, we have unfortunately fallen short of our goal during your recent stay. Please accept our sincere apology. We have shared your feedback with the appropriate hotel team to ensure that this was an isolated issue that is corrected moving forward.

Upholding our commitment to provide a memorable experience with exceptional service, we hope to have an opportunity to better your experience with us whenever your travels bring you back to Englewood.

Reviewed October 18, 2017 via mobile

Poor management and mostly rude employees. Trash in parking lot after wild weekends that end with ALOT of police involved. Good location and close to light rail. The loft was spacious but very hot in summer . Maintenance was horrible. Huge turn around of employees. Most with “ very poor attitudes”

Stayed: July 2017, traveled on business
Matthew K, General Manager at Residence Inn Denver Tech Center, responded to this reviewResponded October 19, 2017

Jeff T,

Reviewed August 20, 2017

This is one of those Residence Inns that were totally build with wood (walls, floors, roof etc.), and so if you're on the bottom floor I imagine you hear a lot from the top floor. I was on the top but I could hear myself walking around (and i was trying to be quite) so I can only imagine the folks below. Full kitchen which I didn't use and a comfy bed which I did use. Breakfast was decent. I stayed on a Thursday night and asked about the manager social, found out that it's only M-W. That doesn't cut it for me. Many RIs that I've stayed at have it 7 days a week.

• Stayed: August 2017, traveled solo
Reviewed August 14, 2017 via mobile

The only issue we had with this hotel is we found a trail of dead bugs in the kitchen when we returned from a concert. We did not notice them when we checked in. I forgot to inform the front desk when we checked out the next morning. I was going to email them about it but could not find an address on their website. The room as a whole was a bit tired.

The staff was very friendly and the location is perfect for concerts at Fiddler's Green. It's a 5 minute walk to the amphitheater. There are lots of places to eat within walking distance.

If going to another concert I would stay there again due to it's location. Not sure I would for another reason.

Stayed: August 2017, traveled as a couple
Laura A, General Manager at Residence Inn Denver Tech Center, responded to this reviewResponded August 15, 2017

Thank you for taking the time to write a review in regards to your recent stay at the Residence Inn Denver Tech Center.

As we pride ourselves on delivering a memorable hotel experience during your travels, we have unfortunately fallen short of our goal during your recent stay. We have shared your feedback with the appropriate hotel team to ensure that this was an isolated issue that is corrected moving forward.

Reviewed August 12, 2017

Nice location, great price points but the rooms need some upgrades on carpets, drapes as well as furniture. Evidently my room had carpets cleaned last week but th room still smelled wet and musky. They stay full most of t.he time - so would have been nice to be told at check-in

• Stayed: August 2017, traveled on business
Laura A, General Manager at Residence Inn Denver Tech Center, responded to this reviewResponded August 13, 2017

Dear guest,