“OK. Tasty but not inspired to come back.”
Review of Sahara Restaurant

Sahara Restaurant
Reserve with OpenTable
Sahara Restaurant is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Cuisines: Middle Eastern
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Reservations, Takeout
Dining style: Casual Dining
Cross street: Clinton Ct
Transit: 1/4 mile from the Arapahoe road light rail station.
Reviewed March 28, 2012

Food was a bit pricey for what you get. Good flavors though.

Reviewed March 14, 2012

My husband and I had dinner at the Sahara about a month ago. It was a wonderful dinner. The food was very good, the service was friendly and they did not hover, they gave us time to enjoy our dinner. The decorations were lovely, the seating was comfortable and the mint tea was delightful. The experience was so good I am taking a friend to eat there today and plan to take my kids later this month. I would strongly recommend this eatery to anyone who enjoys a good meal out.

Reviewed January 19, 2012

I love their sampler dish with tastes of several things.
Pretty room, always good service.

Reviewed January 17, 2012

This restaurant is one of the worst that I have been to in a long, long time! The service was slow, the waitress was surly, the food was greasy and the restroom was filthy. I met there with a client and was so embarassed that I called later to talk to a manager about our dining experience. The manager was as bad as her restaurant. She didn't care about anything I said and just came up with a bunch of lame excuses for the disaster she calls a restaurant. I will never go back.

Reviewed November 17, 2011

I like the wraps for lunch. The hummus is awesome and their fries are usually pretty good.