“Great restaurant!”

Mucky Duck Restaurant and Catering
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Description: Nestled in the foothills of the Rocky Mountains, at 7800 ft, in the town of Green Mountain Falls, the Mucky Duck Restaurant has been serving fine cuisine since 2001. Whether it is a cozy dinner for two or a gathering for a large group, the Mucky Duck can cater to your needs.Catering is also available for off-site parties.
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Great restaurant!”
Reviewed August 14, 2013

My mom, great aunt, and I ate at the Mucky Duck this evening. It was wonderful! We enjoyed the food and the service was top-notch. Great find in this area! Highly recommend that you stop for dinner.

• Visited August 2013
1 Thank Tracie00

Monument, Colorado
“Hidden gem”
Reviewed August 8, 2013

The Mucky Duck is a hidden gem. We stopped for lunch after golf and had a delightful meal. They were out of escargot ;-( but the grilled cheddar and pepper bacon was great. Hubby had the 1/2 turkey sandwich and house salad. I'm not a fan of butter (at least it was real butter) or mayo and dijon in plastic but that is the only thing I can whine about. Service was fast and friendly and the wine selection was good. The brunch and dinner menus looked very good so we'll be back soon.

Visited August 2013
1 Thank Sue Z
“Wonderful Restaurant in the Pines”
Reviewed June 3, 2013

This was my first experience at the Mucky Duck and it was worth the trip from Colorado Springs. Excellent food and service that one might not expect from just driving by. My husband and I had Sunday brunch and would recommend it to anyone. The brunch menu had a variety of offerings with a price range that should work for most people. Try the Mucky Duck--you won't be disappointed. As a "local", we'll be back.

• Visited June 2013
1 Thank SannBrooks
Charlotte, North Carolina
“What a gem!”
Reviewed April 21, 2013

Well worth the drive! Tucked out of the way in a small mountain town - ambience is wonderful, food was excellent! Server was friendly and efficient - we enjoyed everything about this dining experience

Visited April 2013
1 Thank luvtravel4adventure
Rocky Mountains
“Excellent Dining Experience”
Reviewed April 14, 2013

My wife and I were delighted with our dining experience at the Mucky Duck.
The menu was comprehensive, running from steaks, lamb, duck to seafood with flounder and salmon to pasta dishes. A nice appetizer selection as well as a decent wine choice. This restaurant is in a very old building with huge old log supports all around giving it a warm 'lodgey' feeling. Service was outstanding. The prices were very reasonable. My wife had one of the pasta dishes and she absolutely loved it. I had the teriaki salmon which was delicious.
A very good choice if you're in the area.

• Visited April 2013