“Disappointed, not like Brighton”
Review of Tres Margaritas

Tres Margaritas
Ranked #164 of 237 Restaurants in Greeley
Cuisines: Mexican
“Disappointed, not like Brighton”
Reviewed July 3, 2013 via mobile

We stop at the 3 margaritas in Brighton frequently -- excellent. The 3 Margaritas in Greeley, not so excellent, same menu but not the same quality of food or service. We waited for 5 minutes to be seated, and they were slow at the time. The chili relanos were bland and cold -- very dissatisfied. I recommend driving to Brighton.

• Visited July 2013

Dimock, Pennsylvania
“The best veggie burrito”
Reviewed June 19, 2013

I. Wish this restaurant would come to PA. Very terrific apps, and the beans in the veggie dish were not refried beans. The place was decorated similar to don Pablo's and very colorful. Very clean as well. Be sure to ask for little plates for the salsa and chips as I have yet to see a .Mexican restaurant service this without having to ask for little plate.

• Visited June 2013
Toledo, Ohio
“Good Food, Friendly Staff”
Reviewed March 21, 2013

Stopped here while staying in Greeley. The food was pretty good, better than a lot of chain Mexican restaurants. The staff was very friendly and attentive. I would go again if I was in Greeley another time.

• Visited March 2013
Greeley, Colorado
“Consistently Good Food and Service”
Reviewed February 17, 2013

Friendly, courteous wait staff. Short wait time for food. Large menu with options for lighter fare. Everything I've had was delicious.

Visited January 2013
Greeley
“Lunch”
Reviewed August 9, 2012

Lunch food's so-so and overpriced when you figure that Taco John's is tastier and cheaper.

Yesterday, I was one of about four tables being used (it was late lunch) and the waiter seemed in a hurry for me to order; so much so that I finally told him I'd be ready when I closed the menu.

As I was eating, several times, he approached me from the rear and started asking me whether everything was before I could see him. I often had food in my mouth when he'd do that and that always reduces any tip I leave!!! I hate surprises when I'm chewing food.

The decor is clean and interesting enough to keep one's attention while waiting for food; when you're eating alone, that's a good thing.

• Visited August 2012
1 Thank Doughco

Been to Tres Margaritas? Share your experiences!