“Consistently Good Food and Service”
Review of Tres Margaritas

Tres Margaritas
Ranked #122 of 255 Restaurants in Greeley
Cuisines: Mexican
Reviewed February 17, 2013

Friendly, courteous wait staff. Short wait time for food. Large menu with options for lighter fare. Everything I've had was delicious.

Reviewed August 9, 2012

Lunch food's so-so and overpriced when you figure that Taco John's is tastier and cheaper.

Yesterday, I was one of about four tables being used (it was late lunch) and the waiter seemed in a hurry for me to order; so much so that I finally told him I'd be ready when I closed the menu.

As I was eating, several times, he approached me from the rear and started asking me whether everything was before I could see him. I often had food in my mouth when he'd do that and that always reduces any tip I leave!!! I hate surprises when I'm chewing food.

The decor is clean and interesting enough to keep one's attention while waiting for food; when you're eating alone, that's a good thing.

1  Thank Doughco
Reviewed June 29, 2012

When we are in Greeley, we always stop here! Friendly service, excellent value, and the best Mexican food around! Yum! They even have a day where kids eat free....and yummy margaritas for mommy :-)

Been to Tres Margaritas? Share your experiences!