“It's a chain, nothing more, nothing less”
Review of Buffalo Wild Wings

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Buffalo Wild Wings
Ranked #150 of 238 Restaurants in Greeley
Cuisines: American
Cheyenne, Wyoming, United States
“It's a chain, nothing more, nothing less”
Reviewed October 2, 2012

Don't expect much. It is a chain that serves fried chicken of all sorts. Nothing special but good food. If you are in the mood for loud crowds and cheap fried food, then this could be a great place. All manners of sports are aired on the many, many televisions in the place.

Visited May 2012

common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Not a good place for wings or anything else, at all!”
Reviewed September 26, 2012

The food is not prepared very well. It's unseasoned and tasteless. Prices are way too high for what you get. I have no idea what the other customers are eating that actually like this place, but it's not for eater that wants good food.

• Visited September 2012
Glenwood Springs, Colorado
“Skip it”
Reviewed August 27, 2012

Poor service, food quality and very loud. The boneless wings only had sauce covering part of the wing. My daughter did enjoy her salad.

Visited August 2012
Greeley, Colorado
“My family and I really like the wings”
Reviewed November 5, 2011

My husband and I have two kids so we like to go on Monday they have kids eat for $1.99 I like the boneless while my husband enjoys the traditional with mango habanero sauce. We think they have a good selection of sauces plus the kids really like it. We usually go in the day so the atmosphere is pretty quiet. As for the waitstaff we've gotten good and bad we hope they improve on that

1 Thank vindes
Greeley, Colorado
“Too loud...silly rule for beer purchase...better food elsewhere!”
Reviewed August 16, 2011

To be asked for ID (carded) at plus 60 years of age to buy a beer is absurd!!! Company policy needs a little common sense sometimes. Just another loud sports themed chain with average food and high prices. We went elsewhere that night and will continue to do so!

Visited July 2011