All reviews front desk manager brian old chicago minor quibble grandson's graduation visiting family warm cookies convenient location do not disturb sign friendliest place in town clean rooms awesome place other hotels in the area every employee road noise great place to stay
Reviewed November 19, 2017 via mobile

At UNC to see a play, convenient location, Old Chicago next door, Red Lobster 200 ft, others close by, always good hot breakfast
Nice clean rooms. Even with a visiting high school football team staying, staff kept the breakfast items full, and we all had seats

Stayed: November 2017, traveled as a couple
TMIHospitality, Manager at Fairfield Inn & Suites Greeley, responded to this reviewResponded November 22, 2017

Dear Don M,

Thank you for taking the time to provide positive feedback regarding your recent stay! We are delighted you enjoyed your stay and our convenient location. We hope to see you back the next time you visit Greeley!

Reviewed November 12, 2017

We stay at this hotel every time we visit our daughter at UNC. The staff is always friendly and helpful. Front desk staff, Anna, helped with our plans for returning in the Spring for Graduation. Found rates for us and made the reservations for us quickly and efficiently. Thank you, Anna, for helping me check that off my "Graduation To-do List"!!

• Stayed: November 2017, traveled with family
TMIHospitality, Manager at Fairfield Inn & Suites Greeley, responded to this reviewResponded November 17, 2017

Dear Sheri502017,
Thank you for your positive review! We are pleased you enjoyed your stay and that Anna was able to assist you on your upcoming reservation. We are thrilled you are choosing the Fairfield Inn & Suites Greeley for your next visit to Greeley and look forward to seeing you back!

Reviewed October 31, 2017

Super clean and large comfortable rooms. All staff was very friendly and helpful, the breakfast host was amazing! Overall quiet hotel and price was good for Greeley area. We'll definitely be staying here when we return.

Stayed: September 2017, traveled with family
TMIHospitality, Manager at Fairfield Inn & Suites Greeley, responded to this reviewResponded November 10, 2017

Dear bourqcolleen,

Thank you for your wonderful feedback regarding your recent stay here. We are pleased the staff exceeded your expectations and your room was comfortable and clean. I am pleased you enjoyed our nice breakfast and will be returning the next time you are in Greeley!

Reviewed October 24, 2017

my husband and I stayed to celebrate my birthday, and when we mentioned that, the manager Brian was kind enough to upgrade our room to a suite. I highly recommend this type of room! My bed was fresh and clean, and I wish i could take the pillows home! Malani at the front desk was very friendly and helpful with suggestions for great local entertainment. In the morning, we were given a cheerful greeting and a delicious breakfast by Leticia. I look forward to staying there again and would recommend this hotel to anyone going through Greeley.

Room Tip: my room was on the west side , away from the road with a lovely view of a quiet pond
  • Stayed: October 2017, traveled as a couple
TMIHospitality, Manager at Fairfield Inn & Suites Greeley, responded to this reviewResponded October 26, 2017

Dear Betsy M,

Thank you for your excellent review regarding your recent stay. We are delighted you enjoyed your birthday stay here! We hope to see you back soon!

Best wishes,

Reviewed September 29, 2017

When I stay someplace I first look for cleanliness and then price. You may get a better price someplace, or you may get a newer place for a lot more but if overall value is what you are looking for this is the place.

I stayed here in September on business and the staff was the friendliest and most professional I have seen and I travel a lot. Helpful, friendly and knowledgeable from the house cleaning staff to the General Manager. If you want to know where to go or what to do they either have the answer or get it for you. It is like being at home with extended family.

Room Tip: stay on the east side so the traffic is going away from your room if you have your windows open.
  • Stayed: September 2017, traveled on business
TMIHospitality, Manager at Fairfield Inn & Suites Greeley, responded to this reviewResponded October 20, 2017

Dear George K,

Thank you for your positive feedback regarding your recent stay. We are thrilled you enjoyed everything about your stay. It is always nice to hear positive comments as they drive our employees to continue their excellent guest service! We hope to see you back again soon!

Best regards,