All reviewsfront deskmanager brianold chicagominor quibblegrandson's graduationvisiting familywarm cookiesconvenient locationdo not disturb signfriendliest placein townclean roomsawesome placeother hotels in the areaevery employeeroad noisegreat place to stay
Reviewed September 29, 2017

The hotel is convenient to all major roads (US 85 & 34). While just off of US 34, the road noise didn't bother me. There are restaurants and a mall within walking distance. Just what a business traveler needs.

The rooms have been recently updated, and the beds comfortable.

• Stayed: October 2016, traveled on business
TMIHospitality, Manager at Fairfield Inn & Suites Greeley, responded to this reviewResponded October 20, 2017

Dear Spence M,

Thank you for your positive review regarding your recent stay! We are pleased you enjoyed your stay and our convenient location. We hope to see you back soon!

Best wishes,

Reviewed September 27, 2017

I have stayed here many times. the staff is very courteous and the rooms are nice. i the hotel was renovated a few years ago and i really enjoy modern style they used. I will always choose this hotel for my business trips to Greeley.

Room Tip: "get a suite if you can, totally worth it"
  • Stayed: August 2017, traveled on business
TMIHospitality, Manager at Fairfield Inn & Suites Greeley, responded to this reviewResponded September 28, 2017

Dear Joe M,

Thank you for your wonderful review regarding you recent stay! We are pleased you enjoyed your stay and liked our recent renovation. We hope to see you back again soon!

Kind wishes,

Reviewed September 23, 2017

I am a platinum Marriott member so I've spent a lot of times with in hotels. Stayed at the Fairfield while visiting family in Greeley. The Fairfield was clean and I found the staff to be very friendly. I had stayed previously but I really liked the new look. As always the breakfast was awesome and the staff really went out of their way to make sure my stay was comfortable and stress dress (despite me being there to visit family...).

• Stayed: September 2017, traveled with family

Dear Mimi69,

Thank you for your kind review and your repeat visit! We are pleased you enjoyed your stay and appreciate your patronage. It's always a pleasure to hear from returning guests and we hope to see you back soon!

Best wishes,

Reviewed September 16, 2017

We experienced an amazing vacation. The staff was so helpful and professional, the room was very clean and inviting. They were knowledgeable about the surrounding area helping us plan activities. WOW!

Room Tip: Get east side room, quieter side
  • Stayed: August 2017, traveled as a couple
TMIHospitality, Manager at Fairfield Inn & Suites Greeley, responded to this reviewResponded September 20, 2017

Dear Luxdeb,
Thank you for your excellent review of the Fairfield Inn & Suites Greeley. We are thrilled we helped make your vacation a pleasant one and we greatly appreciate your positive feedback. We hope you visit us again soon!

Reviewed September 16, 2017

I had stayed here at the Greeley Fairfield Inn at the beginning of September. We came here to visit our son in college at the University of Northern Colorado.
We really enjoyed our stay. The rooms were perfect. The housekeeping staff in the morning are very friendly and welcoming. To top it off breakfast was amazing. They had upgraded to a newer breakfast menu and it was Delicious. The breakfast gal Laticia was very nice and asked if there was anything we needed while we say there and ate. She had a warm and sweet approach about her. And to top it off the front desk gal, Karina I think her name was, had such a welcoming approach to her as well. We felt like we were at home in our town. Humble is the word!!! This hotel and these employees have such great attributes and professionalism, it by far is the best expienced hotel staff and Hotel I have ever stayed at. I'm so overwhelmed with my stay. Thank you Greeley Fairfield Inn and Suites Staff.

• Stayed: September 2017, traveled with family

Dear Eapfam0211,
Thank you so much for your wonderful review. We are thrilled you enjoyed your stay and your interactions with our entire staff. It is great to hear that everyone you came in contact with was friendly. I will be certain to share your positive feedback with the team! We hope to see you back soon!