All reviewsfront deskmanager brianold chicagominor quibblegrandson's graduationvisiting familywarm cookiesconvenient locationdo not disturb signfriendliest placein townclean roomsawesome placeother hotels in the areaevery employeeroad noisegreat place to stay
Reviewed September 23, 2017

I am a platinum Marriott member so I've spent a lot of times with in hotels. Stayed at the Fairfield while visiting family in Greeley. The Fairfield was clean and I found the staff to be very friendly. I had stayed previously but I really liked the new look. As always the breakfast was awesome and the staff really went out of their way to make sure my stay was comfortable and stress dress (despite me being there to visit family...).

• Stayed: September 2017, traveled with family
TMIHospitality, Manager at Fairfield Inn & Suites Greeley, responded to this reviewResponded September 28, 2017

Dear Mimi69,

Thank you for your kind review and your repeat visit! We are pleased you enjoyed your stay and appreciate your patronage. It's always a pleasure to hear from returning guests and we hope to see you back soon!

Best wishes,

Reviewed September 16, 2017

We experienced an amazing vacation. The staff was so helpful and professional, the room was very clean and inviting. They were knowledgeable about the surrounding area helping us plan activities. WOW!

Room Tip: Get east side room, quieter side
  • Stayed: August 2017, traveled as a couple
TMIHospitality, Manager at Fairfield Inn & Suites Greeley, responded to this reviewResponded September 20, 2017

Dear Luxdeb,
Thank you for your excellent review of the Fairfield Inn & Suites Greeley. We are thrilled we helped make your vacation a pleasant one and we greatly appreciate your positive feedback. We hope you visit us again soon!

Reviewed September 16, 2017

I had stayed here at the Greeley Fairfield Inn at the beginning of September. We came here to visit our son in college at the University of Northern Colorado.
We really enjoyed our stay. The rooms were perfect. The housekeeping staff in the morning are very friendly and welcoming. To top it off breakfast was amazing. They had upgraded to a newer breakfast menu and it was Delicious. The breakfast gal Laticia was very nice and asked if there was anything we needed while we say there and ate. She had a warm and sweet approach about her. And to top it off the front desk gal, Karina I think her name was, had such a welcoming approach to her as well. We felt like we were at home in our town. Humble is the word!!! This hotel and these employees have such great attributes and professionalism, it by far is the best expienced hotel staff and Hotel I have ever stayed at. I'm so overwhelmed with my stay. Thank you Greeley Fairfield Inn and Suites Staff.

• Stayed: September 2017, traveled with family

Dear Eapfam0211,
Thank you so much for your wonderful review. We are thrilled you enjoyed your stay and your interactions with our entire staff. It is great to hear that everyone you came in contact with was friendly. I will be certain to share your positive feedback with the team! We hope to see you back soon!

Reviewed September 16, 2017 via mobile

Stopped through while I was on my way to Colorado Springs and was amazed by the service I received. The girl at check in had wonderful recommendations for food and seemed very knowledgeable about the area. Once I mentioned where I was going she was even able to give me ideas of things to do in Colorado Springs and the best route to get there. The rooms were very nice and felt fresh, clean, and updated. The rest of the staff was very friendly as well, I was created by housekeeping as I went through the halls in the morning and the breakfast girl Leticia was so kind! Over all this was a very pleasant surprise especially for a last minute stop.

Stayed: September 2017, traveled solo

Dear Malani R,
Thank you for your excellent review regarding the Fairfield Inn & Suites Greeley. We are thrilled you enjoyed everything about your stay. I will be certain to share your wonderful feedback with the entire staff. We hope to see you back soon!

Reviewed September 16, 2017 via mobile

I was in town visiting my mother who was recovering in the hospital. The hotel staff was very accommodating, friendly, even asking about how my mother was doing. Housekeeping was great about giving me later service and helped with a late check out.

Stayed: August 2017, traveled with family

Dear Brandon w,
Thank you for your wonderful review regarding your recent stay. I am pleased our staff was accommodating and that we made your stay a little easier while you visited the hospital. We hope to see you back soon!