All reviewsfront deskmanager brianold chicagominor quibblegrandson's graduationvisiting familywarm cookiesconvenient locationdo not disturb signfriendliest placein townclean roomsawesome placeother hotels in the areaevery employeeroad noisegreat place to stay
Reviewed September 16, 2017

I had stayed here at the Greeley Fairfield Inn at the beginning of September. We came here to visit our son in college at the University of Northern Colorado.
We really enjoyed our stay. The rooms were perfect. The housekeeping staff in the morning are very friendly and welcoming. To top it off breakfast was amazing. They had upgraded to a newer breakfast menu and it was Delicious. The breakfast gal Laticia was very nice and asked if there was anything we needed while we say there and ate. She had a warm and sweet approach about her. And to top it off the front desk gal, Karina I think her name was, had such a welcoming approach to her as well. We felt like we were at home in our town. Humble is the word!!! This hotel and these employees have such great attributes and professionalism, it by far is the best expienced hotel staff and Hotel I have ever stayed at. I'm so overwhelmed with my stay. Thank you Greeley Fairfield Inn and Suites Staff.

• Stayed: September 2017, traveled with family
TMIHospitality, Manager at Fairfield Inn & Suites Greeley, responded to this reviewResponded September 20, 2017

Dear Eapfam0211,
Thank you so much for your wonderful review. We are thrilled you enjoyed your stay and your interactions with our entire staff. It is great to hear that everyone you came in contact with was friendly. I will be certain to share your positive feedback with the team! We hope to see you back soon!

Reviewed September 16, 2017 via mobile

Stopped through while I was on my way to Colorado Springs and was amazed by the service I received. The girl at check in had wonderful recommendations for food and seemed very knowledgeable about the area. Once I mentioned where I was going she was even able to give me ideas of things to do in Colorado Springs and the best route to get there. The rooms were very nice and felt fresh, clean, and updated. The rest of the staff was very friendly as well, I was created by housekeeping as I went through the halls in the morning and the breakfast girl Leticia was so kind! Over all this was a very pleasant surprise especially for a last minute stop.

Stayed: September 2017, traveled solo

Dear Malani R,
Thank you for your excellent review regarding the Fairfield Inn & Suites Greeley. We are thrilled you enjoyed everything about your stay. I will be certain to share your wonderful feedback with the entire staff. We hope to see you back soon!

Reviewed September 16, 2017 via mobile

I was in town visiting my mother who was recovering in the hospital. The hotel staff was very accommodating, friendly, even asking about how my mother was doing. Housekeeping was great about giving me later service and helped with a late check out.

Stayed: August 2017, traveled with family

Dear Brandon w,
Thank you for your wonderful review regarding your recent stay. I am pleased our staff was accommodating and that we made your stay a little easier while you visited the hospital. We hope to see you back soon!

Reviewed September 16, 2017

We were in town for a one night quick stop, visiting family. The front desk gentleman, I forgot his name.. Nestor I think it was? He was very kind and gave me a free water at checkin! A cold one at that. Many places we've stayed give us room temp which is alright I guess.

The hotel was very clean. I don't like the color scheme personally, but the housekeeping staff must be on top of it. The room was perfect when we arrived and I was greeted by 3 housekeepers on the way out.

If you are ever in Greeley, this is the place to visit.

• Stayed: September 2017, traveled with family
TMIHospitality, Manager at Fairfield Inn & Suites Greeley, responded to this reviewResponded September 28, 2017

Dear demlincaris,

Thank you for your wonderful feedback regarding your recent stay. We are thrilled you enjoyed everything about your visit here. We pride ourselves in engaging every guest and it appears we did just that! It is very nice to hear such kind words regarding the housekeeping staff. I will be certain to share this with them. We hope to see you back soon!

Best regards,

Reviewed September 15, 2017

I drove from Denver and stayed at this hotel because it was the closest to where I needed to be. Not sure I want to come back. When I entered to register I was just given my key and told where the elevator was - no welcome, thanks for being a Platinum Premier, etc. Just here's your key...

The whole hotel is in desperate need of updating. Everything felt old and worn out. The breakfast buffet was minimal, eggs burned one day.

Despite asking for a quiet room I got one near the highway. I had to use a white noise generator to get to sleep at night.

I think there are better options.

• Stayed: August 2017, traveled on business
TMIHospitality, Manager at Fairfield Inn & Suites Greeley, responded to this reviewResponded September 17, 2017

Dear Ron L,
Thank you for taking the time to review your stay at our hotel and for being a loyal Platinum member. It is always our goal to provide impressive service and clearly we fell short during your visit. Your comments will be shared with my team to ensure that future guests do not have a similar experience. It is my hope that if you are ever back in the area, you will allow the Fairfield Inn & Suites Greeley another chance to provide impressive service.