“Christina was awesome!”

Fairfield Inn & Suites Greeley
Ranked #5 of 14 Hotels in Greeley
Reviewed April 30, 2014

From the time I stepped foot inside the door, Christina was the perfect host!
She is sincerely friendly. Just the kind of person I would trust with even greater responsibilities! We saw her out in town and it felt good to know that she recognized us and was friendly.

Room Tip: Our floor level unit was excellent.
  • Stayed: April 2014, traveled with friends
1  Thank KAREN E
TMIHospitality, Manager at Fairfield Inn & Suites Greeley, responded to this reviewResponded May 6, 2014

Dear Karen E,
Thank you for your wonderful review! I agree, Christina does a wonderful job. I will be sure to share this review with her. We all hope to see you back at the Greeley Fairfield Inn & Suites soon!

Reviewed April 25, 2014

Just got back from staying here for a week for training. The hotel was quite nice. I thoroughly enjoyed the hot tub every night to help me loosen up and relax a bit. The pool is more a kiddie pool, so just FYI. The breakfast was nice, they had warm chocolate chip cookies at the counter every night (while they lasted) and the hotel is with in easy walking distance of restaurants, gas stations and a Wal-Mart.

Room Tip: Room's in the 20's will be closest to the highway. So if the noise bothers you ask for a lo...
  • Stayed: April 2014, traveled on business
1  Thank Ryan W

Dear Ryan W,
Thank you for your kind review and feedback regarding your recent stay at the Greeley Fairfield Inn and Suites.
I am pleased you enjoyed the hot tub and warm cookies.
We hope to see you back the next time you visit Greeley!

Reviewed March 27, 2014

I stayed with my grandsons for one night and really enjoyed our stay. The manager and employees were very friendly and helpful. The room was very clean, the breakfast excellent and all around it was a first class operation. They had just changed over to a salt water pool setup and my grandsons made great use of the pool area. I can't say enough good about the hotel except that if you are in the Greeley area this is the place to stay !!!

• Stayed: March 2014, traveled with family
1  Thank dog80908
TMIHospitality, Manager at Fairfield Inn & Suites Greeley, responded to this reviewResponded April 3, 2014

Dear Dog80908,
Thank you taking the time to write about your recent stay at the Greeley Fairfield Inn and Suites. I am pleased your grandsons were able to enjoy our newly upgraded saline pool. Thank you for your kind remarks about our friendly staff and clean rooms. I will be certain to share your comments with the entire staff! Please come back soon.

Reviewed March 26, 2014

Thank you Fairfield Inn for making my stay relaxing and enjoyable for my whole family. I got a great night sleep and woke up to a wonderful breakfast. Thank you to Candice a night shift staff member for putting out breakfast a little early for us. It really helped get our day started off right. The next night was great as well we were headed out for dinner and Zach helped us find a great Italian restaurant and even gave us coupons. This hotels staff goes out of there way to be helpful, I will be returning to Colorado soon and won't stay anywhere else.

Room Tip: I had third Floor it was great.
  • Stayed: March 2014, traveled with family
1  Thank bannie287788

Dear Bannie287788,
Thank you for your wonderful review! I am pleased Candice was able to have breakfast out earlier for you. It appears we were able to make your stay relaxing and refreshing. We look forward to seeing back at the Greeley Fairfield Inn & Suites soon!

Reviewed March 14, 2014

Candice was very helpful with finding locations to eat and shop during our conference even though it was 1:30, she was wide awake and ethunastic. She also helped us create a back up plan when our reservation fell thourgh.

• Stayed: March 2014
2  Thank Aibanez90
TMIHospitality, Manager at Fairfield Inn & Suites Greeley, responded to this reviewResponded March 20, 2014

Dear Aibanez90,
Thank you for your kind review regarding your recent stay at the Greeley Fairfield Inn & Suites. I am pleased Candice took the time to answer your questions and assist you with your needs. I will be certain to share your comments with her. We hope to see you again soon at the Greeley Fairfield Inn & Suites!

Reviewed February 19, 2014

I've stayed at this Fairfield a few times....great location (it's next door to the Old Chicago Restaurant) and very close to a few other restaurants, movie theater, and the highway! Also, it is clear the the hotel is well kept and the staff is extremely friendly especially Christina. You goes above and beyond to ensure a top-notch stay. I would highly recommend the Fairfield Inn! -Sam

• Stayed: February 2014, traveled solo
2  Thank samuelroger1
TMIHospitality, Manager at Fairfield Inn & Suites Greeley, responded to this reviewResponded February 20, 2014

Dear Samuelroger1,
Thank you for your review regarding your recent stay at the Greeley Fairfield Inn and Suites. Our mission is to provide both a friendly and clean experience to all of our guests, and it appears we exceeded your expectations. I will be sure to share your kind remarks with Christina as well as the entire staff! We hope to see you back at the Greeley Fairfield Inn and Suites soon!

Reviewed February 12, 2014

I would really like to thank the staff at the fairfield inn greeley co. They are all very professional courteous and really pleasant to talk to. Christina one of the staff members is like a ray of sunshine in the morning.She always has a smile for you and everyone she greets. The rooms were clean and the food was awesome. I work all over the world for weeks at a time and I recommend this hotel to everyone.

• Stayed: February 2014, traveled on business
1  Thank Floyd W

Dear Floyd W,
Thank you for taking the time to review the Greeley Fairfield Inn and Suites. Your comments are especially meaningful coming from a true road warrior. We are pleased we were able to make your time away from home comfortable and relaxing. We hope to see you back at the Greeley Fairfield Inn and Suites soon.