“The place to stay in Greeley”

Fairfield Inn & Suites Greeley
Ranked #5 of 14 Hotels in Greeley
Reviewed October 4, 2013

If you are thinking of visiting Northern CO and want to treated better than a guest, this is your place to stay. Kelly at the front desk will welcome you and go out of her way to deliver customer service that is absent elsewhere. We stayed elsewhere and were disappointed and this was like an oasis in the desert.
Helpful, clean and catering to your every need
Breakfast great
This is service that reminds me of the past when it meant something to deliver routinely not occasionally as an exception.
Don't make the mistake we made. Go for the good stuff right away!
It is the kind of experience Marriott demands at a lesser cost!

Room Tip: Upper floors away from elevator
  • Stayed: September 2013, traveled on business
1  Thank Mark P
TMIHospitality, Manager at Fairfield Inn & Suites Greeley, responded to this reviewResponded October 7, 2013

Dear Mark P,
Thank you for your wonderful review regarding your recent stay at the Greeley Fairfield Inn. I will be certain to share your kind remarks with Kelly. We all pride ourselves on superior customer service, and I am happy we exceeded your expectations. We hope to see you back at the Greeley Fairfield Inn soon!

There are newer reviews for Fairfield Inn & Suites Greeley

Reviewed September 4, 2013 via mobile

This was the first time we have stayed at this particular Fairfield and it was GREAT! From the front desk clerk who was more than accommodating, to the spotless room, to the free goodies and cold water, this place is the place to be in Greeley! Close to restaurants, the mall, and UNC. I would highly recommend this hotel to anyone.

• Stayed: August 2013
6  Thank Uncbears21
TMIHospitality, Manager at Fairfield Inn & Suites Greeley, responded to this reviewResponded September 6, 2013

Dear Uncbears21,
It was a pleasure reading your wonderful comments regarding your recent stay at the Greeley Fairfield Inn. I am most pleased you touched on the two central areas of focus here: cleanliness and friendliness. We all strive to exceed these areas of focus and it appears we did so during your stay. We hope to see you soon at the Greeley Fairfield Inn!

Reviewed August 30, 2013

We are spending the next two days here. Pleasantly surprised how beautiful an clean it is here. I love taking a bath an most places the tubs are not the best. Here you can just soak in a hot bath after a long trip. We will stay here again. Thank You!

Room Tip: You couldn't go wrong with any room here
  • Stayed: August 2013, traveled as a couple
1  Thank Debbie S
TMIHospitality, Manager at Fairfield Inn & Suites Greeley, responded to this reviewResponded September 3, 2013

Dear Debbie S,
Thank you for your kind review of the Greeley Fairfield Inn. We are pleased you were able to get some rest and relaxation! We hope to see you back at the Greeley Fairfield Inn on your next visit.

Reviewed August 29, 2013

I spent 2 weeks there, Its a really nice hotel, the best location, beside the Greeley Mall, Texas Roundhouse and Old Chicago!! The service and receptionist was helpful and friendly! I do recomend this place!

• Stayed: August 2013, traveled on business
1  Thank JJorgeH13

Dear JJorgeH13,
Thank you for taking the time to review your recent extended stay at the Greeley Fairfield Inn. I am pleased the location fit your needs and the staff service was exceptional. We hope to see you back at the Greeley Fairfield Inn soon!

Reviewed August 25, 2013

Just stayed at this property over the weekend. The room was VERY nicely furnished; everything was very fresh and new. The color scheme was very contemporary throughout the hotel. Even the hallways were cheerful; I loved the pattern in the carpet and the wallpaper. The lobby and breakfast area were welcoming and had a cool, retro vibe. Breakfast was decent. Quite a few choices. Eggs are generally eggs but somehow these were fluffier than I've ever tasted and really delicious. Pool area was nice and the hot tub was definitely hot. Overall it was a really nice stay. A couple of notes. Make sure there are NO stray hairs left in the bathroom. It's pretty common but can be a bit of a turnoff as I've read in reviews of a great many hotels. Also, time to clean up those coffee stains on the elevator rug. I couldn't believe I saw thems the whole time. Overall, it was a really nice stay. I recommend it!

• Stayed: August 2013, traveled on business
6  Thank Frank S

Dear Frank S,
Thank you for your wonderful comments regarding your recent stay at the Greeley Fairfield Inn. I am most pleased you enjoyed our newly renovated property. Much time and effort was made on the design and I am glad you found it refreshing! Thank you for bringing my attention to the elevator rug, I will address it with my staff. We all hope to see you again soon the next time you are in Greeley!

Reviewed August 23, 2013

The front desk staff and managers went above and beyond to compensate me for my room not being properly cleaned upon arrival. They did not make excuses, they owned it when I brought to their attention. I had simply asked for a reduced rate, which Stephanie promptly gave me; the assistant manager the following day compensated me for my entire stay of five nights. I travel for business and will definitely stay on my next trip to Greeley.

• Stayed: August 2013
TMIHospitality, Manager at Fairfield Inn & Suites Greeley, responded to this reviewResponded August 26, 2013

Dear MStroh06,
Thank you for taking the time to comment on your recent stay at the Greeley Fairfield Inn. While we strive to provide exceptional cleanliness and friendliness standards, there are times when we fall short of this goal. I am pleased our staff addressed your concerns immediately.
We look forward to your return visits to Greeley.

Reviewed August 5, 2013

We have stayed in Fairfields before and have always been happy with them...this one didn't disappoint! Even booked as a free rewards night we got a very nice room, super beds and the breakfast is as good as it gets for free breakfasts. We didn't have time for the pool but it looked nice too. I like the Fairfield properties because they are updated and modern...no maroon and dark green bedspreads. This one is right across from the Greeley mall and good restaurants are nearby.

• Stayed: August 2013, traveled with family
TMIHospitality, Manager at Fairfield Inn & Suites Greeley, responded to this reviewResponded August 7, 2013

Dear Jill,
Thank you for your wonderful comments regarding your recent stay at the newly renovated Greeley Fairfield Inn.
I am pleased you noticed our new bedding and mattresses as well as our new hot breakfast. We hope to see you back at the Greeley Fairfield Inn soon!