“Nice property, pleasant staff, atractive room.”

Fairfield Inn & Suites Greeley
Ranked #5 of 14 Hotels in Greeley
Reviewed August 25, 2013

Just stayed at this property over the weekend. The room was VERY nicely furnished; everything was very fresh and new. The color scheme was very contemporary throughout the hotel. Even the hallways were cheerful; I loved the pattern in the carpet and the wallpaper. The lobby and breakfast area were welcoming and had a cool, retro vibe. Breakfast was decent. Quite a few choices. Eggs are generally eggs but somehow these were fluffier than I've ever tasted and really delicious. Pool area was nice and the hot tub was definitely hot. Overall it was a really nice stay. A couple of notes. Make sure there are NO stray hairs left in the bathroom. It's pretty common but can be a bit of a turnoff as I've read in reviews of a great many hotels. Also, time to clean up those coffee stains on the elevator rug. I couldn't believe I saw thems the whole time. Overall, it was a really nice stay. I recommend it!

• Stayed: August 2013, traveled on business
6  Thank Frank S
TMIHospitality, Manager at Fairfield Inn & Suites Greeley, responded to this reviewResponded September 3, 2013

Dear Frank S,
Thank you for your wonderful comments regarding your recent stay at the Greeley Fairfield Inn. I am most pleased you enjoyed our newly renovated property. Much time and effort was made on the design and I am glad you found it refreshing! Thank you for bringing my attention to the elevator rug, I will address it with my staff. We all hope to see you again soon the next time you are in Greeley!

Reviewed August 23, 2013

The front desk staff and managers went above and beyond to compensate me for my room not being properly cleaned upon arrival. They did not make excuses, they owned it when I brought to their attention. I had simply asked for a reduced rate, which Stephanie promptly gave me; the assistant manager the following day compensated me for my entire stay of five nights. I travel for business and will definitely stay on my next trip to Greeley.

• Stayed: August 2013
TMIHospitality, Manager at Fairfield Inn & Suites Greeley, responded to this reviewResponded August 26, 2013

Dear MStroh06,
Thank you for taking the time to comment on your recent stay at the Greeley Fairfield Inn. While we strive to provide exceptional cleanliness and friendliness standards, there are times when we fall short of this goal. I am pleased our staff addressed your concerns immediately.
We look forward to your return visits to Greeley.

Reviewed August 5, 2013

We have stayed in Fairfields before and have always been happy with them...this one didn't disappoint! Even booked as a free rewards night we got a very nice room, super beds and the breakfast is as good as it gets for free breakfasts. We didn't have time for the pool but it looked nice too. I like the Fairfield properties because they are updated and modern...no maroon and dark green bedspreads. This one is right across from the Greeley mall and good restaurants are nearby.

• Stayed: August 2013, traveled with family
TMIHospitality, Manager at Fairfield Inn & Suites Greeley, responded to this reviewResponded August 7, 2013

Dear Jill,
Thank you for your wonderful comments regarding your recent stay at the newly renovated Greeley Fairfield Inn.
I am pleased you noticed our new bedding and mattresses as well as our new hot breakfast. We hope to see you back at the Greeley Fairfield Inn soon!

Reviewed July 24, 2013

Our stay at the Fairfield Inn in Greeley, Colorado was enjoyable and relaxing. I really like the decor and the friendly feel. The staff all were very pleasant especially the manager. The rooms were very clean and comfortable. Breakfast was better than expected. We will be back.

• Stayed: July 2013
2  Thank Btorrez
Brian V, General Manager at Fairfield Inn & Suites Greeley, responded to this reviewResponded July 29, 2013

Thank you for your kind comments regarding your recent stay at the Greeley Fairfield Inn.

I am pleased you were able to enjoy our new hot breakfast.

We hope to see you soon at the Greeley Fairfield Inn!

Reviewed July 1, 2013

I've stayed in all the hotels in this strip but this hotels staff has been the friendliest. Rooms were clean and coffee in the lobby is what I need. It's near several restaurants as well making evenings getting food for the family much easier.

• Stayed: June 2013
3  Thank TravelingFoolIsMe
Brian V, General Manager at Fairfield Inn & Suites Greeley, responded to this reviewResponded July 9, 2013

Thank you for taking the time to comment about your recent stay at the Greeley Fairfield Inn.

I am pleased your entire family enjoyed staying with us and I will be certain to share your kind comments with the entire staff.

We all hope to see you back at the Greeley Fairfield Inn the next time you visit!

Reviewed June 26, 2013

Stayed 10 days, pool, hot tub, in room mini fridge, microwave, coffee pot, continental breakfast; the normal stuff. They have a not so normal design everything is painted this yellow and blue color and has a very mod feeling to it. However, Chistina at the front desk makes this place! She is warm and welcoming, I had an issue on my side with my reservation she fixed it and got me into a room. Easily one of the best front desk people I have had the pleasure of interacting with.

• Stayed: June 2013, traveled on business
3  Thank Daniel M
Brian V, General Manager at Fairfield Inn & Suites Greeley, responded to this reviewResponded July 2, 2013

Thank you very much for your wonderful review regarding your recent stay at the Greeley Fairfield Inn. I am most pleased you made notice of the "mod" new color scheme. We just completed a $1.7 million renovation in April and much thought went into the color scheme.

I also greatly appreciate your feedback on Christina. I am pleased she was able to assist you with your issue. I will be certain to share your feedback with her. Your comments are truly a boost for our morale!

Thank you again for choosing the Greeley Fairfield Inn and we all hope to see you back soon!

Reviewed June 12, 2013

needed to stop and was recommended here the room was fresh and clean
the manager was very helpfull
my wife loved the bed and pillows
breakfast was new with the hot eggs and additional hot items and very good

• Stayed: June 2013, traveled as a couple
3  Thank roger b
Brian V, General Manager at Fairfield Inn & Suites Greeley, responded to this reviewResponded June 17, 2013

Thank you for your kind review. I am glad we could accommodate your needs on short notice.

I am thrilled you enjoyed our new mattresses and our revamped breakfast.

We hope to see you again at the Greeley Fairfield Inn the next time you are in the area!