“Don S”

Ranked #4 of 13 Hotels in Greeley
Greeley, Colorado
“Don S”
Reviewed November 26, 2012

This establishment has been very helpful and service oriented ever since I have been staying with them. Kayla and Christinia display very friendlypersonalities. I truly enjoy conversation with them. Not only these two named employees display a willingness to serve their customers, everyone of the staff share the same desire to strive for excellence.

• Stayed November 2012, traveled on business
5 Thank Don S
Brian V, General Manager at Fairfield Inn & Suites Greeley, responded to this review, March 7, 2013
Thank you for taking the time to write about your experience at the Greeley Fairfield Inn. We pride ourselves on both friendliness and cleanliness and it appears we accomplished these goals during your stay.

We all hope to see you back at the Greeley Fairfield Inn during your next

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (38)
Montrose, Colorado
Reviewed November 21, 2012

We always stay at the Fairfield Inn when we go to visit my son who attends UNC. The front desk staff is wonderful and they always make us feel right at home. They are very friendly and helpful. Brian (the manager) is great. When we checked in today he gave us suggestions of where to eat Thanksgiving dinner. He also made sure we had been put into one of their rooms that had just been renovated.. Wow--the rooms are beautiful. Nice flat screen tv and desk area. Colors of the rooms are very soothing. Fairfield is the only hotel we will ever stay at when we come to Greeley. The staff, breakfast, and the rooms are awesome.

• Stayed November 2012, traveled with family
5 Thank drjrrmcc62667879
Brian V, General Manager at Fairfield Inn & Suites Greeley, responded to this review, November 28, 2012
Thank you for taking the time to write about your recent stay at the Greeley Fairfield Inn!

I will share your wonderful feedback with the entire staff.

We hope to see you again at the Greeley Fairfield Inn the next time you are in the area!
Omaha, Nebraska
Reviewed November 19, 2012

Nice people, good room, good breakfast. I wish they had a good exercise room. The pool and hot tub were nice. Lots of pillows on the bed--love that!
Easy to get to from the highway, can walk to restaurant across Parking lot.

• Stayed November 2012
4 Thank Becky K
Brian V, General Manager at Fairfield Inn & Suites Greeley, responded to this review, December 6, 2012
Thank you for taking the time to comment about your recent stay at the Greeley Fairfield Inn. I am happy you were able to enjoy the swimming pool and hot tub.

In a few short months, we will have a brand new on site exercise facility. We are curently renovating the entire hotel and the exercise room will be one of many nice additions for our guests to use.

Thank you again for your kind words and we all hope to see you again the next time you visit Greeley!
Denver, Colorado
Reviewed November 7, 2012

I have stayed at this Fairfield Inn on many occasions, and have always been pleased with the service... receptionists have been great .. Christina / Justin specifically... top notch! The new rooms here are fantastic as well, and I would certainly recommend anyone to stay here, and recommend that this hotel be an example of how hotel experiences should be.

Room Tip: The only tip I have is to stay here, as this is probably the best place in town (I have sayed at the...
4 Thank Joshua M
Brian V, General Manager at Fairfield Inn & Suites Greeley, responded to this review, November 9, 2012
Thank you for your review of the Greeley Fairfield Inn. The entire staff appreciates such feedback. I will be sure to share your kind comments with the team.

It appears you frequent the Greeley Fairfield Inn and I am glad the staff remebers you and calls you by your first name. Repeat business like yours is very important and I am glad you are seeing the changes we are making during our complete renovation!

We look forward to seeing you back at the Greeley Fairfield Inn for your next stay!
Fort Worth, Texas
Reviewed November 5, 2012

Staff makes you feel welcome as soon as you walk through the doors and are very friendly. This hotel is being renovated and the rooms are looking great. I believed that soon they will be adding the exercise room which will be good .

Room Tip: corner room are easier to get to ,because they are closer to the stairs .
3 Thank Walter V
Brian V, General Manager at Fairfield Inn & Suites Greeley, responded to this review, November 8, 2012
Thank you for taking the time to comment about your positive experiences at the Greeley Fairfield Inn. I will be certain to share your valuable feedback with the entire staff.

You are correct in stating the Greeley Fairfield Inn is adding an exercise facility. We also partner with a leading off site facility which our guests can use free of charge.

Thank you again for your comments and we hope to see you again soon the next time you are in Greeley!
Missouri Valley, Iowa
Reviewed November 5, 2012

I stay with the farifield inn atleast once a month! I love this hotel.
They always treat me like a regular unlike some of the other places i have stayed in the past which really makes a difference,.

I get a great rate and they always work with me even if they are close to full and that is what keeps me coming back. personable personable personable people!

They know me by name and It really does feel like the family away from home. Rooms are great and always clean, they arent as updated as some other hotels but they are currently going under their renovations! I will definitely keep staying here.

3 Thank Alana D
Brian V, General Manager at Fairfield Inn & Suites Greeley, responded to this review, March 3, 2013
Thank you for your wonderful comments regarding your stay at the Greeley Fairfield Inn. I am most pleased our staff made you feel at home.

Our primary goal is to provide a clean and friendly experience and it appears we exceeded these goals.

We very much look forward to seeing you the next time you visit Greeley!
Houston, Texas
Reviewed November 4, 2012

The staff is very friendly and are able to make you feel welcomed and comfortable. They are currently going through a total renovation of the hotel and have done a good job minimizing the inconveniences that come with this. I have stayed in the old room and this weekend I stayed in the newly renovated room and they are great. The prices are fair, I am in the oil and gas business and many other hotels in the area have raised(gouged) their prices to take advantage of the high turnover of "oimen".
Housekeeping staff is incredible and friendly!
Also, I noticed a complaint for lack of a gym. Actually you have free and total access to a local gym(just show rooom key) a few blocks away. It may be a short drive or run but if you're like me I would much rather drive two minutes to a full gym with everything with free weights to a sauna and much more than walk to the typical hotel gym.

Room Tip: odd number rooms face west towards the mountains.
  • Stayed November 2012, traveled on business
3 Thank Garrett H
Brian V, General Manager at Fairfield Inn & Suites Greeley, responded to this review, November 5, 2012
Thank you for your kind words regarding your stay at the Greeley Fairfield Inn. I will share your kind words with the entire staff.

I am pleased you were able to stay in one of our newly remodeled rooms. I am also pleased you commented on the off site work out facility which we partner with. Of course, after the renovation is complete, we will have a beautiful brand new on site exercise facility as well.

Thank you again for the wonderful review. We pride ourselves on friendliness and cleanliness!