“They are my family away from home”

Fairfield Inn & Suites Greeley
Ranked #5 of 14 Hotels in Greeley
Reviewed November 5, 2012

I stay with the farifield inn atleast once a month! I love this hotel.
They always treat me like a regular unlike some of the other places i have stayed in the past which really makes a difference,.

I get a great rate and they always work with me even if they are close to full and that is what keeps me coming back. personable personable personable people!

They know me by name and It really does feel like the family away from home. Rooms are great and always clean, they arent as updated as some other hotels but they are currently going under their renovations! I will definitely keep staying here.

• Stayed: October 2012, traveled on business
3  Thank Alana D
Brian V, General Manager at Fairfield Inn & Suites Greeley, responded to this reviewResponded March 3, 2013

Thank you for your wonderful comments regarding your stay at the Greeley Fairfield Inn. I am most pleased our staff made you feel at home.

Our primary goal is to provide a clean and friendly experience and it appears we exceeded these goals.

We very much look forward to seeing you the next time you visit Greeley!

Reviewed November 4, 2012

The staff is very friendly and are able to make you feel welcomed and comfortable. They are currently going through a total renovation of the hotel and have done a good job minimizing the inconveniences that come with this. I have stayed in the old room and this weekend I stayed in the newly renovated room and they are great. The prices are fair, I am in the oil and gas business and many other hotels in the area have raised(gouged) their prices to take advantage of the high turnover of "oimen".
Housekeeping staff is incredible and friendly!
Also, I noticed a complaint for lack of a gym. Actually you have free and total access to a local gym(just show rooom key) a few blocks away. It may be a short drive or run but if you're like me I would much rather drive two minutes to a full gym with everything with free weights to a sauna and much more than walk to the typical hotel gym.

Room Tip: odd number rooms face west towards the mountains.
  • Stayed: November 2012, traveled on business
3  Thank Garrett H
Brian V, General Manager at Fairfield Inn & Suites Greeley, responded to this reviewResponded November 5, 2012

Thank you for your kind words regarding your stay at the Greeley Fairfield Inn. I will share your kind words with the entire staff.

I am pleased you were able to stay in one of our newly remodeled rooms. I am also pleased you commented on the off site work out facility which we partner with. Of course, after the renovation is complete, we will have a beautiful brand new on site exercise facility as well.

Thank you again for the wonderful review. We pride ourselves on friendliness and cleanliness!

Reviewed November 2, 2012 via mobile

Friendly and helpful staff, who go the extra mile. They are in the middle of a refurbishment so perfection isn't to be expected right now... However, no gym is a miss for me. Rooms good basic standard and proper free WIFI was a really pleasant surprise.

• Stayed: November 2012
2  Thank Thor H

Thank you for your feedback and kind words about our staff. I apologize you had a negative experience at our hotel and I want to assure you that these issues have been addressed!

As noted in your comments, we are indeed undergoing a complete renovation of every square foot of our hotel. Once complete, we will have a brand new on site exercise facility!

We value all of our guests' feedback and use it to evaluate what can be done to improve our hotel as well as what we are doing right. We hope with our continued efforts to improve, you will keep the Greeley Fairfield Inn in mind next time you stay in the area.

Reviewed October 25, 2012

I have stayed here numerous time over the last 10 months and have always found the people here to be very friendly and helpful. I would recommend this Greeley hotel to anyone. They will take good care of you!

Room Tip: I have stayed here more than 20 times and have never had a bad room.
  • Stayed: October 2012, traveled on business
2  Thank lislejgates
Brian V, General Manager at Fairfield Inn & Suites Greeley, responded to this reviewResponded October 26, 2012

Thank you for taking the time to share your wonderful experience at the Greeley Fairfield Inn. Our entire staff is driven to make every guest's experience a pleasant one.

We also understand and meet the needs frequent travelers require. With that in mind, we make every attempt to make the Greeley Fairfield Inn a home away from home.

Thank you again for your kind words and we look forward to seeing you again soon!

Reviewed October 23, 2012

Stayed here while visiting my daughter at UNC. Very nice staff and clean rooms. The room was clean and the staff helped with directions and eating places. Very friendly. I would stay again and recommend to other parents who gave students at the school

• Stayed: November 2011
1  Thank bugman1993

Thank you for taking the time to review our hotel and your time spent at the Greeley Fairfield Inn. I will certainly share your comments with the staff. We pride ourselves with friendliness and cleanliness and it appears we met your expectations.

We hope to see you again the nest time you are in the Greeley area.

Reviewed September 29, 2012

The front desk was nice, but the room was awful. Apparently the room had some repairs done and the drywall places that were replaced were still clearly visible. Just felt dirty. There were holes in the drywall where sprinklers were sticking out of the wall. Certainly not "fresh" as the card in your room states.
Very disappointing.

Room Tip: Check out the room prior to accepting
  • Stayed: September 2012, traveled on business
Brian V, General Manager at Fairfield Inn & Suites Greeley, responded to this reviewResponded October 3, 2012

Thank you for your feedback. I apologize you had a negative experience at our hotel and I want to assure you that these issues are being addressed! We value all of our guests' feedback and use it to evaluate what can be done to improve our hotel as well as what we are doing right. We are currently renovating the entire property and the drywall issues you noticed were from the fire suppression systems upgrade. These issues are currently being addressed and we have finished our first phase of our newly renovated rooms! This is both an exciting and challenging time here, however, in a few short months the entire property will be brand new.

We hope with our continued efforts to improve, you will continue to stay at the Greeley Fairfield Inn the next time you stay in the area.

Reviewed August 19, 2012

I have just spent the last 5 nights in the Fairfield Inn and had a really great stay. Having read the reviews I was somewhat fearful of booking a room , but I was pleasantly surprised.

The girls at reception were charming and so welcoming , the room was excellent - clean and cool and the breakfast was great. Also there was always coffee and tea and fruit available all day supplemented by delicious cookies in the evening.

The swimming pool was fine - and warm and whilst there was no gym residents could use a local gym free of charge.

Overall excellent value for money and a perfect stay

• Stayed: August 2012, traveled with family
1  Thank Hilary23
Brian V, General Manager at Fairfield Inn & Suites Greeley, responded to this reviewResponded August 21, 2012

Thank you for your kind words regarding your lengthy stay here. Our mission is to provide a clean and friendly environment for all of our guests. I am glad we were able to meet your needs and hope to see you again.