Clarion Hotel and Conference Center
Like saving money? We search up to 200 sites for the lowest prices
Greeley Inn(Greeley)
Comfort Inn(Greeley)
View Hotel
All reviewsper weeklaundry facilitybeds were comfortablewonderful staffjrgomezritesilverware
Reviewed May 17, 2013

While the service was good, and the room clean the biggest problem was the train that ran every 1 1/2 -2 hours all night. We were in one of the rooms to the front of the hotel and there was lots of noise from the road and the horn from the train all night. The water is also difficult to turn on.

• Stayed: May 2013
1  Thank MC197
Reviewed May 8, 2013

On my arrival at the Clarion in Greeley Colorado the front desk staff was quite helpful to get me my rewards as well as to tell me the easiest way to get to my room, and local events and dinning. At check out seven days later again at the front desk a young lady by the name of Andrea found that my trip rewards had not gone though due to a typo, she quickly corrected the problem. Thanks to the quality customer service given by the front desk staff at the Clarion.

Reviewed May 8, 2013

All others seemed quite lacking. Room carried odors from previous stays. Cleanliness was definitely below what I'm accustomed to when paying for any room. I stay in a hotel 2-3 times each week, and feel very comfortable with my expectations. Bathroom shower curtain still had hair stuck to it, shower walls still had scum residue you could feel and see when touched.
My greatest frustration was that I was paying for a suite which had two ironing boards and no iron.
I asked the front desk the first night ( no Rochelle unfortunately), and nothing arrived. I asked again the next morning before leaving for work for the day, no iron when I got back. Frustrated,I called the front desk again asking for an iron, ( no Rochelle again, they need to clone her!!) and again I never received an iron. I cannot say I would never stay here again, but there would absolutely have to be no more room available in Greeley!!!!

Reviewed May 7, 2013

Location was right adjacent to Old Town Greeley which was nice. Unfortunately there was also a railraod nearby that ran late at night and blew its horn. Welcoming staff of Rochelle was vey nice. Room was fine.

1  Thank travellingone
Reviewed May 1, 2013

At the front dresk I was meet by the most helpful young lady by the name of Rochelle, she helped my get my rewards points and told me about the hotel and area surrounding the hotel and also the easyest way to get to my room, she is to be commended on her customer service.
Tim Murphy