“Nice ambiance, great food, very pleasant people!” 5 of 5 bubbles

Cuisines: Mexican
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Waitstaff
Czech Republic
“Nice ambiance, great food, very pleasant people!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 2, 2013

The food the drinks, the Tequila assortment and particularly the owners and staff! Very friendly place.

Visited May 2013
1 Thank Concretecowboy

Greeley, Colorado, United States
“Great Food and Friendly Service”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 20, 2013

My husband and I love Cazadore's. Tripadvisor is spelling the name wrong! During the week they have a special lunch buffet which is adequate. We prefer to order from the menu. The food is delicious. If you order the guacamole chips and salsa, they prepare the guacamole right at the table! And it always tastes great! The service is always friendly and fast.

• Visited April 2013
1 Thank GSamuelson
Greeley, Colorado
“Food is good, but...”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 25, 2013

We went using a valpak coupon that advertised one free entree with the purchase of two beverages. We both ordered margaritas that were on special two for one. When it came time to settle the bill, they wouldn't accept the coupon saying that 2/1 is like ordering one drink. I spoke with the manager and simply said "This is extremely petty and misleading. At this point, you can either honor the coupon (which says nothing about 2fers) and we will probably come back - the food is very good. Or you can quibble over one drink and I promise we won't be back. He relented, but to have to "debate" a fair trade issue isn't the ideal end to an otherwise nice evening.

Visited February 2013
Colorado
“Is there another Cazador's in Greeley?”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 22, 2012

My husband and I tried it when they first opened and were less than impressed. Recently (a couple of years after this initial visit), I went with some friends from work. My opinion hasn't changed. The dish I had was so tasteless I wasn't sure I was eating food. Service was good, though.

• Visited March 2012
    • 3 of 5 bubbles
    • 3 of 5 bubbles
    • 4 of 5 bubbles
    • 2 of 5 bubbles
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Best Mexican food between Sherman and mcalister.”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 13, 2012 via mobile

It's first come first serve. They work as fast as they can to get your food. It's fresh every time, I have had everything that you could order. All great food. If your ever in the area it's the place to go. They also do take out all fresh.

1 Thank Stopsnitching91