“Great Food and Friendly Service”
Review of Cazadores

Cazadores
Ranked #99 of 238 Restaurants in Greeley
Cuisines: Mexican
Greeley, Colorado, United States
“Great Food and Friendly Service”
Reviewed May 20, 2013

My husband and I love Cazadore's. Tripadvisor is spelling the name wrong! During the week they have a special lunch buffet which is adequate. We prefer to order from the menu. The food is delicious. If you order the guacamole chips and salsa, they prepare the guacamole right at the table! And it always tastes great! The service is always friendly and fast.

• Visited April 2013
1 Thank GSamuelson

Greeley, Colorado
“Food is good, but...”
Reviewed February 25, 2013

We went using a valpak coupon that advertised one free entree with the purchase of two beverages. We both ordered margaritas that were on special two for one. When it came time to settle the bill, they wouldn't accept the coupon saying that 2/1 is like ordering one drink. I spoke with the manager and simply said "This is extremely petty and misleading. At this point, you can either honor the coupon (which says nothing about 2fers) and we will probably come back - the food is very good. Or you can quibble over one drink and I promise we won't be back. He relented, but to have to "debate" a fair trade issue isn't the ideal end to an otherwise nice evening.

Visited February 2013
Colorado
“Is there another Cazador's in Greeley?”
Reviewed October 22, 2012

My husband and I tried it when they first opened and were less than impressed. Recently (a couple of years after this initial visit), I went with some friends from work. My opinion hasn't changed. The dish I had was so tasteless I wasn't sure I was eating food. Service was good, though.

• Visited March 2012
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Best Mexican food between Sherman and mcalister.”
Reviewed August 13, 2012 via mobile

It's first come first serve. They work as fast as they can to get your food. It's fresh every time, I have had everything that you could order. All great food. If your ever in the area it's the place to go. They also do take out all fresh.

1 Thank Stopsnitching91
“Great Mexican food with a wonderful service”
Reviewed May 11, 2012 via mobile

I have ate here at least 20+ times never had a bad service or food. Even had a family members 40th party on the back patio. Awesome place

1 Thank Sleedes

Been to Cazadores? Share your experiences!