“Unique and simply the best!”

Currier Inn Bed and Breakfast
Ranked #1 of 3 Greeley B&B and Inns
Reviewed February 25, 2013

This was our first trip to Greeley from Australia visiting with our son who attends UNC.
We had read the reviews on Sod Buster Inn and it definitly lives up to all expectations!.
Such a wonderful combination of delightful hosts, gorgeous rooms, healthy appetising breakfasts and an ambience of homely, sophisticated elegance. Felt very comfortable and relaxed, red wine in front of the fire went down a treat. It was such an enjoyable stay, we will always stay there on future visits and give hotels a big miss! thanks so much Stephanie and Derek.
D

• Stayed: February 2013, traveled as a couple
stephaniejayne_10, Owner at Currier Inn Bed and Breakfast, responded to this reviewResponded February 27, 2013

Aww Thanks for that! We enjoyed having you stay.... I hope the flight back was not to traumatic ...and we hope you manage to come back and visit your son and us again soon! We'll have another bottle of red ready and waiting!

Reviewed January 17, 2013

An absolutely wonderful experience. Just what you are looking for from a bed and breakfast. Derek and Stephanie are warm, gracious and charming hosts. The rooms are wonderful and the beds are amazingly comfortable. Allocate extra time to socialize downstairs by the fire and to savor an amazing breakfast. As for dinner, there are so many amazing restaurants nearby. We went with Rumi's House of Kabob (9th St & 11th Ave) and were amazed by the food and service. Loved it! Thanks Derek and Stephanie!

• Stayed: January 2013, traveled on business
Reviewed November 12, 2012 via mobile

Clean, beautiful B&B in downtown. Support local and get more for your dollar here. Delicious breakfasts, very clean rooms, lovely owners and two cute resident cats. Will stay here again when visiting relatives in the area. Walking distance to locally owned restaurants.

• Stayed: November 2012
Reviewed October 24, 2012

I just returned from my third trip to Greeley, and my third time at the Sod Buster Inn. I was on business working at UNC. The Sod Buster Inn is the most beautiful, quiet, and convenient place to stay. Each room is gorgeous with it's own bath, and the breakfasts are delicious. Owners Stephanie and Derek are wonderful people, and they make every guest feel comfortable. The other guests were very nice, and when I needed time on my own, I had it. I wish more B &B's were like this one. It's the best!

Room Tip: All the rooms are beautiful and very private. I never heard other guests when I was in my room.
  • Stayed: October 2012, traveled on business
stephaniejayne_10, Owner at Currier Inn Bed and Breakfast, responded to this reviewResponded April 26, 2013

Thank you for reviewing us. Having marvelous guests like you makes our job easy! We look forward to seeing you next year!

Reviewed October 19, 2012

Normally, when I travel on business the company looks me into hotels with whom they have special arrangements. Occasionally, when the company nominated hotels aren't available I get the opportunity to make my own choice. And, when I go to Greeley, Colorado, there is only one choice.

I really look forward to, and enjoy, the style and high standards I encounter at the Sodbuster Inn. And, regardless of the fact that I'm Scottish, I really look forward to the closest thing you will find to an English bed-and-breakfast in Colorado, or in the States for that matter.

I know you guys, have got lots of positive comments on trip advisor but I just thought I would say a few words to reinforce the positive attitude that people have about your place.

Room Tip: Frankly, all of the individually decorated rooms are delightful
  • Stayed: October 2012, traveled on business
1  Thank chasbutterworth
stephaniejayne_10, Owner at Currier Inn Bed and Breakfast, responded to this reviewResponded October 21, 2012

Gosh what a nice review - Thank you!
We do our best to keep our guests happy and we love to see returning guests and incidentally.. we never tire of hearing nice comments. We re looking forward to seeing you next time you need to be in Northern Colorado! Best regards from Derek & Stephanie

Reviewed October 15, 2012

We had a wonderful visit and enjoyed the Horace Greeley room. Everything was impeccably clean and the owners were very accommodating. We loved our big jetted soaking tub and breakfast in the morning was quite tasty!

• Stayed: October 2012, traveled as a couple
stephaniejayne_10, Owner at Currier Inn Bed and Breakfast, responded to this reviewResponded October 17, 2012

Thanks for the review! I hope all went well with your office visit and that you made it back home safely. We'd love to hear if it's a boy or a girl... do keep us posted! Very best of luck! Stephanie & Derek

Reviewed October 4, 2012

Spent two delightful days at this B & B this past weekend. The hospitality is wonderful; the room was very comfortable; the breakfasts were superb; what more can I say but that I enjoyed it very much (in spite of the slight glitch of a power outage in the evening which was beyond their control). The staircase to the 2nd floor is something out of the movies. I will stay there again if I have the opportunity!

• Stayed: September 2012, traveled solo