I called the Hampton Inn in Greeley Colorado and booked a room for 1 night using my Hilton Honors Card to make the reservation. I checked in less than 1 hour later. Upon checkout the following morning I commented to the person at the check in/out desk about the high price of rooms there. Her comment was that this particular Hamton Inn had the highest occupancy rate ( 95 % ) in the entire state of Colorado so rooms were higher priced. I had recently stayed in a Hampton Inn in the Garden District of New Orleans and it was signifigantly nicer than this one at $20.00 less per night. Before leaving I asked if I got my points for the stay and found out they forgot to credit the points to my account. The points were added and we left expecting no further issues. 2 weeks later i checked my bank statement and found I had been charged for 2 rooms, 1 at the AAA price of $170.00 and 1 at a price of $208.00. I called at once and the desk persons first question was, did you have other people In your party? After going back and forth I was told that I must have been charged for not showing up for the room I had originally booked. A no show if you will. Several days later the second room was credited back. This bad experience at this Hampton Inn will not stop me from staying at a Hampton Inn again but I would not stay at that one, period.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Welcome to the Hampton Inn & Suites - Greeley, Greeley's premier hotel. Located just off Hwy 34 at the 23rd Ave. exit, the hotel faces the beautiful Rocky Mountains and is conveniently located to the Greeley Mall, Northern Colorado Medical Center and the University of Northern Colorado campuses. Rocky Mountain National Park is a scenic hour drive through the Big Thompson Canyon; where our guests can enjoy white water rafting, horseback riding, fishing, hiking, shopping or fine dining. Hotel guests have a variety of restaurants choices: including Red Lobster, Old Chicago, Olive Garden, Chuck E Cheese, and many others; all within walking distance. Whether you are traveling to Colorado on business or pleasure; you will find that from the time you enter our warm and spacious lobby and you are greeted by our friendly and knowledgeable staff you will truly feel that you have found your home away from home at the Hampton Inn & Suites. This brand new facility has 74 beautifully decorated, rooms, which include a choice of King or Double Queen beds in an oversized standard room or studio suite, you may also choose one of our luxurious King Whirlpool Suites for maximum relaxation . All of our rooms feature the Hampton Cloud Nine bed experience, high-speed internet access, coffeemaker, iron and ironing board, and a complimentary deluxe On the house hot breakfast. Should you choose one of our studio suites it will also include a double sofa sleeper, microwave and refrigerator. If you are short on time, you can pick up one of our On the Run breakfast bags, served Monday-Friday at our front desk. At the end of the day you may want to work out in our fitness center, enjoy our unique Therapeutic pool and spa which features bench seating with hot/cold jets to soothe you after a day of travel or just relax on our patio and barbeque with friends on the gas grill; the choice is yours at the Hampton Inn & Suites Greeley, we are here to make your stay perfect and this backed by our 100% Satisfaction Guarantee. We love having you here at the Hampton Inn and Suites - Greeley. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, Priceline, Travelocity, Hilton Hotels Direct, Orbitz, Hotwire, HotelQuickly, TripOnline SA, getaroom.com and Cancelon so you can book your Hampton Inn & Suites Greeley reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hampton Inn And Suites Greeley
- Hampton Inn & Suites Greeley Hotel Greeley
- Hampton Inn Greeley
- Greeley Hampton Inn