“Good Hotel but Pricey”

Hampton Inn & Suites Greeley
Ranked #1 of 14 Hotels in Greeley
Reviewed July 9, 2013

Clean, well kept hotel. 3rd floor smells like smoke. Have stayed in July last 2 years for the location to ball fields in the area. The price/rate is a little high for what the area has to offer. Should be $20-30/night less (we averaged $140/dbl and $170/suite) for 8 nights.

• Stayed: July 2013, traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with Hampton
Robert J, Division Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites Greeley, responded to this reviewResponded July 11, 2013

I would like to first thank you for your loyalty to our hotel for the past two years! It is always great to hear that our guests like to return to our hotel. I am very sorry for any discomfort you felt while staying in a room on our third floor. We do our very best to try to keep our hotel smelling fresh and clean, however our third floor is our designated smoking floor. I completely understand your concern and we will do our very best to eliminate this problem and if you prefer to be on a different floor during your next stay, our staff will always be happy to try and accommodate you the best that they can! Thank you again for choosing to stay with us and providing your feedback because it is important to us to always be improving.

Reviewed June 29, 2013

I stayed here for 4 nights while in the area on business. Brendan at the front desk was excellent. My room was very nice and extremely clean. I like that they wash the bedding everyday. The grab and go breakfast with a cup of coffee was perfect for my needs since I was driving to Ft. Collins each morning. There a lots of restaurants in the immediate area. I will stay here again when in the area. This is an above average Hampton Inn.

• Stayed: June 2013, traveled on business
Amanda W, General Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites Greeley, responded to this reviewResponded July 5, 2013

Thank you for wonderful comments relating to your stay at my hotel. I really appreciate the high guest scores you gave us. If there is anything we can do to improve the hotel or your experience, I’d love to hear your suggestions. We hope to see you again shortly. Please contact me if I can be of any further assistance.

Reviewed June 24, 2013

No complaints. Everything about this hotel is consistent with my experience at Hampton Inns around the country, and consistent with how Hampton markets itself. The Greeley location is a very good hotel and a great value

• Stayed: June 2013, traveled on business

Reviewed June 22, 2013

We were happy with this hotel this year. Last year there was a problem with the A/C which wasn't dealt with right away but this year everything worked well except I had a problem with internet connectivity but the cleanliness and accommodations outweighed the internet issue.

• Stayed: June 2013, traveled with family

Reviewed June 3, 2013

Hotel lobby and rooms are very clean and comfortable. The staff was very helpful and friendly ...Definitely would recommend this hotel for all. The complimentary breakfast had a variety of foods and was well stocked.

• Stayed: May 2013, traveled on business

Reviewed May 31, 2013

The beds were comfortable and the room feels clean. The staff was very friendly, especially at the desk and the breakfast area. The complimentary breakfast was nice, especially the waffle griddle, and we loved their selection of tea bags offered.

• Stayed: May 2013, traveled with family

Reviewed May 30, 2013

I had a very different experience with the front desk staff, especially Brendan (sp?). They were very efficient, friendly, helpful, and knowledgeable. Overall the room was very clean and enjoyable to stay in. Cleaning staff was efficient and did a great job! Good experience overall.

• Stayed: May 2013, traveled with family