“Standard, nice, clean and safe Hampton Inn” 4 of 5 bubbles
Review of Hampton Inn & Suites Greeley

Hampton Inn & Suites Greeley
Ranked #1 of 12 Hotels in Greeley
“Standard, nice, clean and safe Hampton Inn”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 9, 2013 via mobile

Friendly front desk staff and a room delivered as promised. Typical decent breakfast buffet that is standard at these types of chains. Well light parking and seems quiet at night. Good access from highway. Safe choice.

• Stayed July 2013
    • 3 of 5 bubbles
Robert J, Division Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites Greeley, responded to this review, July 11, 2013
Thank you for staying with us at the Greeley Hampton Inn & Suites and for your genuine compliments! Consistency is very important to us as well as your satisfaction. I am glad that you felt comfortable here and we appreciate your high guest scores. If you have any other questions or concerns please feel free to contact me any time. We look forward to having you back during your next trip to Greeley, Colorado!

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (17)
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 9, 2013

The Hampton Inn & Suites chain is part of the Hilton HHonors program - so you get points for every stay. This Inn does a nice job - nice breakfast (very nice lady who runs it) and the rooms are clean and convenient. We were in Room 229 which had all the amenities - coffee in the room, microwave, little refrigerator and even a bar area.

My one criticism (and I don't know how they would fix it, is that the full-length mirror on the closet door was opposite the bathroom door. This meant that if we left the bathroom light on and the door open and we woke up to use the facility, it took a minute to figure out which was the real bathroom door.

The elevator was out of order during our stay, which was a pain in the neck, but over all, we would stay there again.

• Stayed July 2013, traveled with family
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
Thank you for your compliments about our hotel! We really appreciate the positive feedback about our staff and amenities. I apologize for the inconvenience of the full-length mirrors and thank you for bringing this to our attention as we are always trying to improve the comfort and effeciency of our hotel. If you have any other questions or concerns please feel free to contact me any time. We look forward to seeing you on your next trip to Greeley!
Huntington Beach, United States
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 9, 2013

Clean, well kept hotel. 3rd floor smells like smoke. Have stayed in July last 2 years for the location to ball fields in the area. The price/rate is a little high for what the area has to offer. Should be $20-30/night less (we averaged $140/dbl and $170/suite) for 8 nights.

• Stayed July 2013, traveled on business
    • 2 of 5 bubbles
Review collected in partnership with Hampton

I would like to first thank you for your loyalty to our hotel for the past two years! It is always great to hear that our guests like to return to our hotel. I am very sorry for any discomfort you felt while staying in a room on our third floor. We do our very best to try to keep our hotel smelling fresh and clean, however our third floor is our designated smoking floor. I completely understand your concern and we will do our very best to eliminate this problem and if you prefer to be on a different floor during your next stay, our staff will always be happy to try and accommodate you the best that they can! Thank you again for choosing to stay with us and providing your feedback because it is important to us to always be improving.
Ratcliff, AR
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 29, 2013

I stayed here for 4 nights while in the area on business. Brendan at the front desk was excellent. My room was very nice and extremely clean. I like that they wash the bedding everyday. The grab and go breakfast with a cup of coffee was perfect for my needs since I was driving to Ft. Collins each morning. There a lots of restaurants in the immediate area. I will stay here again when in the area. This is an above average Hampton Inn.

• Stayed June 2013, traveled on business
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
Amanda W, General Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites Greeley, responded to this review, July 5, 2013
Thank you for wonderful comments relating to your stay at my hotel. I really appreciate the high guest scores you gave us. If there is anything we can do to improve the hotel or your experience, I’d love to hear your suggestions. We hope to see you again shortly. Please contact me if I can be of any further assistance.
Houston, United States
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 24, 2013

No complaints. Everything about this hotel is consistent with my experience at Hampton Inns around the country, and consistent with how Hampton markets itself. The Greeley location is a very good hotel and a great value

• Stayed June 2013, traveled on business

greeley, United States
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 22, 2013

We were happy with this hotel this year. Last year there was a problem with the A/C which wasn't dealt with right away but this year everything worked well except I had a problem with internet connectivity but the cleanliness and accommodations outweighed the internet issue.

• Stayed June 2013, traveled with family

Oklahoma City, United States
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 3, 2013

Hotel lobby and rooms are very clean and comfortable. The staff was very helpful and friendly ...Definitely would recommend this hotel for all. The complimentary breakfast had a variety of foods and was well stocked.

• Stayed May 2013, traveled on business