“HORRIBLE”

Canton Garden Restaurant
Ranked #139 of 239 Restaurants in Greeley
Cuisines: Chinese
Reviewed March 27, 2012

Went here with my dad and kids wasn"t greeted so we sat down and the waitress took our drink orders which took long to bring. When it was time to order my kids ordered and my dad was asking questions about the menu the entree he wanted wasn't on the lunch menu so he CLEARLY asked her for the full menu plus egg rolls so my kids food came out and my dad got his egg rolls a few minutes later she came back asked how we were doing and my dad told her just waiting she asked for what? Seriously acting as if she didn't know what he was talking about so we asked to speak with the manager who came over and was the rudest manager I have EVER dealt with he wasn't willing to make the food at a discounted price or try to make us the customers happy or listen to what we had to say he believed his worker who told him she did'nt hear my dad order anything I would never recommend this place to anyone because of the way they treat their customers I just could't believe the amount of disrespect to us customers who pay to make them stay open that was our first time going there in years and will never be back!!!!!!!!

There are newer reviews for Canton Garden Restaurant

Reviewed February 21, 2012

This was honestly Chinese food to die for. I came in and was greeted by genuine smiles and friendly employees. Service was impressive and extremely quick- basically as soon as we were seated our waitress was at the table, with more warm smiles. Our food was still steaming when it got to the table - we had the pineapple chicken and general tao's chicken, at the recommendation of friends. It did not disappoint. Vegetables were crisp and fresh; the chicken was so tender and juicy! In total, two entrees, soup, appetizers - less than $30! And I ended up with leftovers for lunch the next day. Would recommend a trip to Canton to everyone in the area!

1  Thank APG14
Reviewed February 19, 2012

Great Place! Was there for dinner last night, and it was fantastic. The food was great, the people were great, the prices was fair, what is not to love? I had the Kung Poa Chicken and my wife had the Almond Chicken and the vegetables were fresh and crispy, the meat was tender and moist, it was very fresh in general.

1  Thank Mike D
Reviewed August 10, 2011

Canton Garden has some of the best Chinese food I have ever had. Ever since I have discovered this resturant, I have a hard time eating any other Chinese!! Everything is good from the soup, to the appitizers ( I suggest Rangoons), to the meals which are big enough for two at dinner time! They are fairly cheep too!!

3  Thank KelceyT