“Best Chinese I've had!”

Canton Garden Restaurant
Ranked #94 of 261 Restaurants in Greeley
Cuisines: Chinese
Reviewed February 21, 2012

This was honestly Chinese food to die for. I came in and was greeted by genuine smiles and friendly employees. Service was impressive and extremely quick- basically as soon as we were seated our waitress was at the table, with more warm smiles. Our food was still steaming when it got to the table - we had the pineapple chicken and general tao's chicken, at the recommendation of friends. It did not disappoint. Vegetables were crisp and fresh; the chicken was so tender and juicy! In total, two entrees, soup, appetizers - less than $30! And I ended up with leftovers for lunch the next day. Would recommend a trip to Canton to everyone in the area!

1  Thank APG14

Reviewed February 19, 2012

Great Place! Was there for dinner last night, and it was fantastic. The food was great, the people were great, the prices was fair, what is not to love? I had the Kung Poa Chicken and my wife had the Almond Chicken and the vegetables were fresh and crispy, the meat was tender and moist, it was very fresh in general.

1  Thank Mike D
Reviewed August 10, 2011

Canton Garden has some of the best Chinese food I have ever had. Ever since I have discovered this resturant, I have a hard time eating any other Chinese!! Everything is good from the soup, to the appitizers ( I suggest Rangoons), to the meals which are big enough for two at dinner time! They are fairly cheep too!!

3  Thank KelceyT

Been to Canton Garden Restaurant? Share your experiences!