“Go for the Margaritas”

Cuisines: Mexican
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Reviewed April 9, 2012

Service was less than stellar. We went with a large group and both when we made the reservation and when we arrived, we explained that we needed serparate tickets. When the bill came it was two feet long broken out by guest and trying to keep credit cards and cash straight was a nightmare.

Reviewed April 6, 2012

Very good Mexican food lots of people eat there so go early........

Reviewed March 30, 2012

Meeting place must with friends for the fab margs on the patio, get there early, they don't take reservation. Plan on a taxi home after two or three margs, cheaper than a DUI.

Reviewed March 12, 2012

I LOVE the margaritas, straight up, no salt! They have a limit of three, and I usually meet the limit! The chicken flautas are yummy! My husband tries a different variety of enchilada every time we go! The queso dip is divine, great as an appetizer or a main dish! Burritos are huge and smothered with your favorite sauce. The shredded beef and steak have a unique flavor that I have not found at any other Mexican restaurant! There is usually no wait for seating, unlike Fort Collins, where your wait can be up to an hour! The service is fast and friendly! I go every chance I get and celebrate my birthday there every year if I am in town! I love to take my out of town guests in for a taste of real western Mexican food!

Reviewed February 20, 2012

I have been looking for a long time for a restaurant comparable to the Rio, and so far it just doesn't exist. The fajitas (steak and chicken) are delicious. They come out sizzling on a hot skillet with tortillas and all the fixings, seasoned to perfection. I would also recommend the crispy chile rellenos, or for a light meal a steak guacamole tostada (nom beans for me on that one!). They have the best margaritas for sure; I especially enjoy the strawberry margarita on the rocks with sugar on the rim. Service has never been an issue, and it's always a good place to be on the weekends though it does get busy!