“Always Reliable”

Red Lobster
Ranked #80 of 245 Restaurants in Greeley
Cuisines: American, Seafood
Reviewed August 20, 2014

Fresh and delicious, nice offerings, monthly specials, professional staff. If you go, leave your screaming kids at home so the rest of us can enjoy a quiet meal.

1  Thank EssGeeKay

Reviewed April 23, 2014

It had been a long time since we had been to Red Lobster. We used to go quite often. It was excellent. The waitress was excellent. I had the coconut shrimp. It was a large portion. I would have been satisfied with 1/3 less. The only fault was the glass of water. Greeley water is very good, but this had an off taste. Maybe it comes from a different source than our house which is only 1/2 mile away.

1  Thank bigtyke
Reviewed December 23, 2013

Usually Red Lobster's are pretty consistent with their food but this time I was disappointed. The platter that I ordered came out soggy and limp like it was sitting a round for a while. Also the portions were small. I only got about a half dozen fried clam strips with my combination platter. I would not go back.

Reviewed November 11, 2013

Standard Red Lobster fare, but the blackened salmon (dinner/small portion) was excellent! Very moist, tender with wonderful flavors. Blackened just right! Our waiter, Isaac, helped make this meal VERY ENJOYABLE! Honored requests for substitutions without any qualms - was very attentive, friendly and accommodating. This is located right down the street, well within walking distance, from the Hampton Inn & Suites - perfectly situated!

Reviewed September 11, 2013

Service was great but the food was .....just ok. Something was missing. Didn't figure out what exactly but the food we have eaten at other Red Lobster Restaurants has been so much better. I was a bit disappointed.