“Great Soup”

Cuisines: Chinese
Good for: Families with children
Description: Westlake Shopping Center
Reviewed November 29, 2011

I find the entrees so so and somewhat pricey. But the appetizers, the soup and the fried rice are awesome. Their wonton soup is my favorite thing to eat when nursing a bad cold! :O)

1  Thank Jessica H

Reviewed July 15, 2010

I eat at this place every time I make a trip to Greeley. I always order their chicken broccoli and ask for it 'extra spicy' (brown sauce) with a side of crunchy noodles that I crumble into my meal. I've been to many Chinese restaurants and even worked at one as a teen, and Hunan's serves the best Spicy Chicken Broccoli. A+

Reviewed June 18, 2010

Can't say that the food itself was better or worse than other Chinese restaurants I've visited over the years, but did enjoy the spicy and sour soup and LOVED the egg rolls, some of the best I've ever had.

1  Thank Letsroadtrip
Reviewed May 8, 2010

Great food and nice people. Rory is the best host EVER.

A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook