“Good food, even better service!”
Review of Texas Roadhouse

Texas Roadhouse
Ranked #7 of 237 Restaurants in Greeley
Cuisines: American, Steakhouse
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Greeley, Colorado
“Good food, even better service!”
Reviewed June 8, 2014

We went on a busy Saturday night! Kimberly brought our drinks and took our order quickly, which was great. She was very friendly and helpful. Our food came out and my food was not quite the way I like it. A manager came by I told him about it and immediately he fixed it and apologized. Kimberly also apologized and absolutely made everything right by bringing me a whole new salad and an additional steak. Highly recommend this place, they will do everything possible to make sure you are happy!

• Visited June 2014

“Food ok - bad service”
Reviewed May 28, 2014

We were a group of nine. We tried to call ahead for seating. Were told too big to call ahead. We arrived and were told 45 min. 2 groups much bigger than ours arrived and were seated immediately. I asked the hostess and found out they calle with a "heads up" and not with call ahead seating. Service was pretty bad when we finally got seated. 3 of us had a sirloin. None of us received what we ordered. Disappointed?

• Visited May 2014
1 Thank Ann H
“Rude waitress”
Reviewed May 28, 2014 via mobile

We took my daughter and grandkids to eat it was early about 4 pm there was only 2 men in her seating area she seemed like she was in a hurry or pissed off about something. She brought our drinks and slammed them down then she forgot the rolls so we were looking at the menu and a different waitress brought us rolls and she was very nice and even apologize for the other girl not bring in them. So we ordered and our salads came and she like shoved them at us, then our food came and the same thing!! My daughter was mad and wanted to leave but we stayed usually they slide them to you not shove them to you. 5 minutes later yes 5 minutes later she asked if we needed boxs!!!! Gee we didn't get to taste our food yet she didn't even check to see if the steaks were cooked right!! Usually I have no problem when we come here but next time I will refuse to set in her area!!! It was uncomfortable.

• Visited May 2014
1 Thank oggramma
Greeley, Colorado
“Always an AWESOME steak, always consistent! ”
Reviewed May 2, 2014 via mobile

EVERY single time we go here, and it seems to be about weekly, the steaks are fantastic, and the service is exceptional!

The only complaint is the caesar salad, not enough dressing, but I always ask for an extra side of dressing- problem solved!

2 Thank Fluffandguff
Salida, Colorado
“Birthday surprise”
Reviewed April 30, 2014

Great food at a great price. drinks were good, and we had a birthday celebration that was very embarrassing for the birthday girl.

Visited April 2014
1 Thank KAREN E

Been to Texas Roadhouse? Share your experiences!