“Great location, Great service, Great food, and I'll be back...”
Review of Randy's All American Grill - CLOSED

Cuisines: American
Description: located in Westlake Village Shopping Center, Greeley CO 80634
Description: located in Westlake Village Shopping Center, Greeley CO 80634
Johnstown, Colorado, United States
“Great location, Great service, Great food, and I'll be back...”
Reviewed January 10, 2013

Never had an opportunity to visit the old location but have been wanting to see the new place and try it out. Was pleasantly surprised at the size of the place and it is laid out very nice. We sat in a booth which was huge - it's nice not to be all crowded in when you're trying to relax and have a meal.

The hostess was very nice and friendly as was the waiter. We had a slight delay before we were approached but an apology was given and we had some laughs and things went very smoothly with our order coming out quite quickly and everything was very tasty (I had the pulled pork sandwich special with fries).

I think this place will do well if they keep up the level of customer service and appreciation that we experienced today at lunch. Believe my next visit will be for breakfast... looking forward to it!

• Visited January 2013

Berthoud, Colorado
“Great burger & fries”
Reviewed December 27, 2012

Tried this place for lunch. It wasn't crowded and the service was excellent. I'm mentioning this because they have several TVs tuned to sports channels, and I imagine it can get loud during happy hour or football games. I ordered the Angus beef basic cheeseburger, cooked rare--and that's actually what I got!!! Amazing, since there are few restaurants which will cook a rare burger, even though I haven't dropped dead from eating them for many years:) The beef was excellent quality. The fries were so delicious I asked for more--only a small handful came with the burger, which I thought was rather strange in a place like this. The seating is on wooden benches with backs--just fine for me, but perhaps not too comfortable for grandma. They have a large roll of paper towels at each table, which is an excellent idea given the juicy burger and crunchy fries. I'll definitely return when I'm in Greeley again!

• Visited December 2012
Greeley, Colorado
“New Location is excellent”
Reviewed December 25, 2012

The Grill moved from Evans to Greeley last year. The new location is larger and more modern than the previous one. Still the same excellent food. The place has taken on the look and feel of a Sports bar which is great for Bronco';s and Rockies fans here in Greeley. The Bar is great and the service excellent

• Visited November 2012
Colorado
“very enjoyable”
Reviewed November 28, 2012

pros
great selection of beers
the waitstaff has been quite attentive and friendly
big place with lots of TVs and sports to watch
relaxing place and good to go with kids

other
the food has just been OK, average, not bad, but not great. About like most Bar and Grills I have visited.

I recommend Randy's!

Visited November 2012
Denver
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Nice 'n Cozy”
Reviewed October 11, 2012

I enjoy Randy's Grill every visit even more. Service is always on point, food is always delicious. My visits are never a fail. Atmosphere is great for a date night or family night.

Visited September 2012