“PEACE PIT IS NOW WHISTLE BLOWERS”
Review of Peace Pit BBQ - CLOSED

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Peace Pit BBQ
Cuisines: Barbecue
Description: New restaurant within the last 2-3 months.
Description: New restaurant within the last 2-3 months.
Reviewed October 28, 2013

It is now called Whistle Blowers Grill & BBQ and it is still a must-try authentic one-of-a-kind BBQ place in Greeley. Simon the proprietor, still does BBQ right out the back door and you have got to try it when you are in Greeley.

Reviewed May 12, 2013

If you have not tried there ribs you are missing out. There sauces are to die for. Not to smoky just right not your chain BBQ place this Tastes homemade.

Reviewed January 28, 2013

We go here once a week, sometimes twice. Try the sampler so you can pick your favorite. One time the brisket tasted re-warmed but other than that its slightly above average. The turkey is good, sometimes can be dry. Sausage is really good, very juicy. Pulled pork is our favorite, not too fatty, never a bad batch, juicy and cooked just right. Now for the grand finale...the ribs! Meat fell off the bones, spiced perfectly, melts in your mouth, absolutely scrumptious! Would like to see consistency with service, they forgot our side items last week. Get rid of the scale and "eye" the serving sizes. Would like more kick with the spicy sauce and more sweetness with the sweet sauce, but that's just me. I dont go for the atmosphere i go for the GREAT FOOD!

Reviewed July 9, 2012

This is not BBQ, it's terrible and the service is the worst I have ever had

Reviewed June 22, 2012

If food for you is more than feeding yourself keep reading. Since I parked my car next to the Peace pit I knew I was in the right place for excellent BBQ: The logs next to the back door, the building facade out of the ordinary, the menu on the wall, all the awards filling the place...This restaurnt tastes of uniqueness, food quality is superb and most importantly the team over there will make you feel better than at home. I came in on my own knowing nothing about BBQ and I came out with a PhD on competition BBQ and an extended family. If you love meat it's worth the drive from wherever you might be in North Colorado. Note: Apparently ribs disappear quickly so give them a call in advance.