“Walk a mile...”
Review of Poudre River Trail

Ranked #2 of 39 things to do in Greeley
Reviewed March 20, 2014

I like the convince of the location of the Poudre Trail. I like the fact that I can walk a great distance and stop along the way and have a snack or lunch alon the trail.

Reviewed December 28, 2013

Beautiful place to go for a walk or a bike ride anywhere along the trail. Each sections provides a new view and experience.

Reviewed September 7, 2013

Very nice leisure trail great for beginners , best to start on 71 ave trail head and go west. Take repair kit there are a lot of goat heads

1  Thank Tbfoody
Reviewed July 29, 2013

I wouldn't travel to Greeley just to see this trail, but if you are visiting in Greeley, starting at the 71st Street parking lot (by the red barn and walking/riding your bike west, you'll see a few miles of the best northeastern Colorado has to offer. The trail winds through pastures, by the river, under trees and offers a vista of mountains and bluffs. I have seen cranes, eagles, coyotes, muskrats, fish jump, turtles, blue jays, blue herons, squirrels, red winged blackbirds and numerous other birds.

2  Thank ingridm_11
Reviewed July 23, 2013

I walk the Poudre Trail almost daily and always find something new to look at - wildflowers, birds, wildlife along the river. Having that time in nature refreshes my soul and prepares me for the rest of my busy day.

1  Thank happytraveler423