“Good Experience at Days Inn”
Review of Days Inn Greeley

Days Inn Greeley
Ranked #8 of 14 Hotels in Greeley
Reviewed June 14, 2009

I attended a conference in Greeley, CO last weekend so I stayed at Days Inn with my sister for two nights. The room was pretty clean. The staff at Days Inn were friendly. I was glad that Days Inn was not too far away from Wal-mart. I really appreciate having a fridge in the room. I didn't like how the toilet flushed. It was hard to flush and it was loud. I am not sure if it was that way with all of the toilets. I think it was in Room 217. It was just a little annoying. But it is not something that would prevent me from staying at this hotel again.

• Stayed: June 2009, traveled on business
BrewsFra, Owner at Days Inn Greeley, responded to this reviewResponded July 30, 2009

Thanks for your kind words and mentioning the amenities near by. We do have H2O conserving pressurized toilets. Sorry for the noise but hey conserve and don't plug.

There are newer reviews for Days Inn Greeley

Reviewed June 29, 2008

Nice, clean rooms. friendly staff. Good continental breakfast on Saturday, but a little skimpy Sunday and Monday. Eating area is cramped. We stayed in a room that had an adjoining room, sound traveled through that closed doorway, but that is probably to be expected. Can walk to casual dining restaurants. Would stay again.

• Stayed: June 2008, traveled as a couple
    • Check in / front desk
BrewsFra, Owner at Days Inn Greeley, responded to this reviewResponded February 19, 2009

Thank you for your comments and input. We are always looking for better ways to serve our guests and appreciate the feedback.

Reviewed December 21, 2007

I've stayed here twice and have liked the cozy rooms in winter, the wireless internet, comfortable rooms and free breakfast. You get a discount at the well-equipped city rec center. Although it's just off 34, it's not too noisy, and the area's safe. Staff have been friendly and helpful. Lots of magazines to read.

The only problem I've had was noise from other rooms. The adjoining rooms with a common door have very poor sound insulation, and you will hear literally EVERYTHING that goes on next door, from coughing to bathroom noises. Last time, I just asked the desk clerk to move me to another room, which she did with no problem at all, even though I'd already been in my room 4 hours; no more problems. Excellent customer service.

• Stayed: November 2007, traveled on business
    • Check in / front desk
    • Business service (e.g., internet access)
BrewsFra, Owner at Days Inn Greeley, responded to this reviewResponded February 13, 2009

Thank you for your relevant comments. Glad you enjoyed the Rec Center and staying on the prominent side of town.

Reviewed June 10, 2007

I'll keep this short and sweet. My room was a good size and very clean. The hotel was in a quiet neighborhood within no traffic to have to listen to. The outside of the hotel was beauitful with flowers and a nice smoking area outside. (smoking rooms were full) I enjoyed the peacefulness, the friendly and very courteous staff. I enjoyed my breakfast of fruit, danishes, and milk. They also had many other selections to choose from. The view of the mountains was great and I would definitely go back again... and again! Maybe next time I'll try the swimmning park down the road?!

• Stayed: June 2007, traveled solo
    • Check in / front desk
    • Business service (e.g., internet access)

Thank you for your kind words. We installed the picnic area just for smokers to have a nice place outside to enjoy themselves and are glad you enjoyed it.

Reviewed May 15, 2007

I had written a glowing review of this property a couple of years ago when it was part of the Microtel chain. It was subsequently sold, and it appears that routine maintenance thereupon ceased. The building was pretty cheaply built, but if they had taken care of things it would still be acceptable. But the walls are thin, things are clearly falling apart; the plumbing makes weird noises, there are gouges in the walls and doors that haven't been fixed in a long time, there were disgusting stains in the carpeting, and what used to be a decent continental breakfast is some crummy cereal and rolls. The only redeeming factor is the help; the clerks were friendly and helpful. From being our first choice in Greeley, this has now become the last.

Stayed: October 2006
3  Thank RifleTraveller
FrankGreeleyCo, General Manager at Days Inn Greeley, responded to this reviewResponded June 13, 2007

This hotel is 5 Sunburst rated from Days Inn. We are the #1 ranking Days Inn out of 1834 properties in the Customer Care Inquiry Report. We meet and exceed Days Inn requirements including the breakfast. I get great reviews from my guests constantly, and the employees are proud to work here. This is my response to deffered maintenance obvious.

Reviewed February 19, 2006

I would stay again. All the staff are friendly and helpful. The manager even gave my sister and I a lift into town to see a very ill relative when the snowy weather caused a 4 hour wait for a taxi. The rooms are clean and comfortable. It was a great value. It is now a Days Inn.

• Stayed: February 2006, traveled on business
3  Thank elle8b

We all take pride in the Hotel and thanks for your commpliments.

A TripAdvisor Member
Suwanee, GA
Reviewed June 20, 2004

My husband and I had extenuating circumstances that left us needing to check in at 5am. Christy, who I believe is the manager, was EXTREMELY helpful and accomodating. After speaking with her on the phone, she was able to get us in a room. We were very grateful for her willingness to help us out. The room was very clean and actually very spacious. We didn't eat breakfast at the hotel because we found a quaint little coffee/bagel/florist place right next door. Our only complaint was the noise from our neighbors. The walls were either paper thin or our neighbors exceptionally loud, probably some of both. The man was banging on his bathroom door and it sounded like he was banging on the adjoining door at 7am. This was a rude awakening since we had just gone to bed at 5am. He was screaming obscenities for about an hour. This, of course, is not the hotel's fault. Just wanted to warn you of the thin walls. Overall, we would absolutely recommend this hotel based on exceptional service and cleanliness.

2  Thank A TripAdvisor Member

I always try to go the extra mile and thanks for the comment.