“Great place to catch a little shut eye”
Review of Days Inn Greeley

Days Inn Greeley
Ranked #9 of 14 Hotels in Greeley
Reviewed September 12, 2013

We found this gem on a whim as we had an unplanned visit to our daughter at UNC and needed a room for the night. The rooms were clean, well decorated and quiet. The front desk staff was friendly and helpful with suggestions for the area. They also offer a nice breakfast buffet with lots of choices. We would recommend this to all travelers who find themselves in the Greeley area.

• Stayed: January 2013, traveled with family
BrewsFra, Owner at Days Inn Greeley, responded to this reviewResponded September 16, 2013

Thank you for your nice review. We do meet and exceed almost all Days Inn standards. Hope you visit again.

Reviewed September 8, 2013

Even though I was told one price for bringing a dog when I made the reservation they told me another price upon check in. When I disputed this upon check out the manager was extremely rude and walked away. I will NEVER stay at this motel again.

• Stayed: September 2013, traveled solo

Our Dog fees are posted online, on the registration card every guests signs and for all dog shows we have a sign on the desk. We do not change pet fees ever. I don't know if you got us confused with another hotel or simply didn't read, but this is not something we negotiate with anyone. Pets cause a tremendous amount of cleaning and expense. If anything we do contemplate not taking pets because of the problems it causes.

Reviewed September 5, 2013

• Stayed: August 2013, traveled with family

Reviewed August 22, 2013

• Stayed: August 2013, traveled with friends
Review collected in partnership with Days Inn
BrewsFra, Owner at Days Inn Greeley, responded to this reviewResponded August 27, 2013

Reviewed August 20, 2013

First, I want to say I am VERY surprised that there are average or just okay reviews. This place was very nice. The rooms and hotel in general were really clean. The staff/owner are amazing. I would mostly compare it to a great "Ma and Pa" place. The kind of place where you feel like you're at home. The owners actually care about the place and it shows. We stayed there for almost a week and we felt like family. Everyone is super friendly and very accommodating! If you are going to stay anywhere in Greeley or surrounding areas this is the only place I would recommend.

• Stayed: August 2013, traveled with family

Thank you for your review. We all really do care and I thank you for saying that.

Reviewed August 20, 2013

• Stayed: August 2013, traveled as a couple

Reviewed August 8, 2013

My friends and I stayed here for 10 days. The hotel is close to everything. The staff is super friendly, and helpful (many suggestions about things to do in the area). The rooms were great. There have been many bad comments about towels in previous reviews, but I had no issues with that at all, the toilet paper is softer then my brand at home, and the bathroom condiments are restocked daily. The cleaning staff had my room spotless everyday and did not disturb my personal items. The breakfast bar has a great variety of offerings and they were in the process of building a bigger breakfast bar. I would also like to address comments in previous reviews about noise. I had no issues with others being loud in the hotel. You can hear people talking in the hallways but most people are respectful and keep their voices down late at night and early in the morning. Over all this was a great accommodation for money. I am glad I choice this location for my time in Greeley.

• Stayed: August 2013, traveled with friends
BrewsFra, Owner at Days Inn Greeley, responded to this reviewResponded August 12, 2013

Thanks for your positive review. We exceed almost all Days Inn standards but some guests only see what they don't have, as opposed to what they do have. We enjoyed your group and hope to see you next year for your tournament.