“Great stay in Greeley”

Ranked #8 of 14 Hotels in Greeley
Wiarton, Ontario, Canada
“Great stay in Greeley”
Reviewed August 8, 2013

My friends and I stayed here for 10 days. The hotel is close to everything. The staff is super friendly, and helpful (many suggestions about things to do in the area). The rooms were great. There have been many bad comments about towels in previous reviews, but I had no issues with that at all, the toilet paper is softer then my brand at home, and the bathroom condiments are restocked daily. The cleaning staff had my room spotless everyday and did not disturb my personal items. The breakfast bar has a great variety of offerings and they were in the process of building a bigger breakfast bar. I would also like to address comments in previous reviews about noise. I had no issues with others being loud in the hotel. You can hear people talking in the hallways but most people are respectful and keep their voices down late at night and early in the morning. Over all this was a great accommodation for money. I am glad I choice this location for my time in Greeley.

• Stayed August 2013, traveled with friends
BrewsFra, Owner at Days Inn Greeley, responded to this review, August 12, 2013
Thanks for your positive review. We exceed almost all Days Inn standards but some guests only see what they don't have, as opposed to what they do have. We enjoyed your group and hope to see you next year for your tournament.

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (24)
Asheville, North Carolina
Reviewed August 8, 2013

My family stayed in 2 rooms while attending a funeral. We stayed at the Days Inn for 3 nights. The facility was recently refinished top to bottom. Very nice very very clean! Beds comfortable. 4 pillows per QUEEN (not full) size bed. A cute window seat in each room. Lots of room. We had a refrigerator and microwave in room too. The place almost has to much! The bathroom is FILLED with shampoos, soaps, make up removers, lotion, coffees, teas etc. etc......Almost to much.
A morning breakfast with almost to much food. What do you want for breakfast? I bet they have it! I couldn't believe the flavorings to put in your coffee. They must have had 8 or 10 different things to put in your coffee to give it flavor. Breakfast is from 5:30 to 9:30. Free Greeley Tribune OR USA Today paper at the front desk.

Price was excellent. We paid 109. a room. All other hotels in area were twice that much. A great deal.

The negatives? Well, if you don't mind the guys who work in the oil fields staying at the place you'll be fine. They are fracking in the area and the hotel is full of hard working men that leave at dawn. By the time we saw them at night they looked exhausted and were very quiet. Nice guys.
BUT the girl with the pink hair at the front desk was hard to find because she was outside making dates with these hard working guys, smoking and not paying attention to other guests needs. One morning she didn't have breakfast until after 6 and guests were getting upset with her. If they got rid of her and found a more devoted employee the place would be perfect!

Plenty of parking and LOTS of places to eat and entertain yourself while staying here. I will be back again for sure!

Room Tip: No pool or restaurant.
  • Stayed August 2013, traveled with family
BrewsFra, Owner at Days Inn Greeley, responded to this review, August 12, 2013
Thank you for your complimentary review. It's always tough traveling for a funeral and I'm glad we were able to make things comfortable for you. Thanks for mentioning the amenities we have and offer. Hope you come stay again soon.
Dumas, Texas
Reviewed July 24, 2013

If you need a place to stay while in colorado to see the rocky mountain national park area this us the spot. It is just a few miles east of I 25 but well worth your drive. Rooms are spotless, great breakfast, staff excellent.

Room Tip: All rooms seemed great.
  • Stayed July 2013, traveled with family
BrewsFra, Owner at Days Inn Greeley, responded to this review, August 7, 2013
Thank you for your nice review. We also enjoyed you. Hope you come back next year and see our new breakfast room, and new wifi from Deep Blue Wireless that have just been installed.