“Terrific value, comfortable and clean!”
Review of Days Inn Greeley

Days Inn Greeley
Ranked #9 of 14 Hotels in Greeley
Reviewed June 23, 2011

I liked this hotel so much the first time I stayed there visiting family that now I book there every time I come to Greeley. For a very affordable price, I get a clean, quiet room with a great, first-rate bed and a strong shower head...not the typical weak dribble you find in many hotel bathrooms. Nice flat-screen TV with all the cable channels and they serve a pretty hearty breakfast to boot. The front-desk staff is friendly and very helpful. They truly make this Days Inn my "home away from home"!

• Stayed: June 2011, traveled solo
1  Thank Penny C
BrewsFra, Manager at Days Inn Greeley, responded to this reviewResponded June 30, 2011

Thank you Penny for your nice comments. You are so gracious. Look foward to seeing you next time you visit your family. Thank you for your business.

Reviewed June 17, 2011

Very rude people, unprofessinal people, who didrespect their guest. We left something in the room and didnt get it back and they called us liers. They dont know how to be friendly and handle thing. When I asked to talk to the manager she said she was the manager and I asked what I can do about this and she said nothing, would not give me numbers to contact anyone and was very rude.. Do not stay

• Stayed: May 2011, traveled with family
1  Thank northdakotawoman
BrewsFra, Manager at Days Inn Greeley, responded to this reviewResponded June 20, 2011

I'm sorry neither you nor we could find your Nintendo DS. This guest checked out late and the room was not cleaned till the next day. They returned the same day to look for their DS. They called that night and had us look again. The lady said she worked in a hotel and "knows what happens". I stand by all my employees and know they are honest. They are all tenured and trustworthy. Call me silly, but their child might have lost it.

Reviewed June 5, 2011

The rooms were very clean and comfortable. The staff was excellant and treated you with the utmost respect. The breakfast bar had a very good variety and the fresh fruit bowl was excellant. The location of the hotel was very good for everywhere we had plan to visit. I will definately return to this hotel in future visits.

• Stayed: May 2011, traveled with family
1  Thank irish072
BrewsFra, Owner at Days Inn Greeley, responded to this reviewResponded June 6, 2011

Thank you for your kind words and always staying with us on your annual trip to Colorado. We all appreciate your business and will see you next year.

Reviewed June 2, 2011

Our hat is off to the Owner/Manager Frank Brewster who made our stay exceptional.
His breakfast was hot and tasty, our room was clean and his staff was courteous and friendly.
When we go to Greeley for other events, we will make certain we stay at Mr. Brewster's Hotel.
Dave & Kris Bell

• Stayed: February 2011, traveled as a couple
1  Thank alamedadave
BrewsFra, Manager at Days Inn Greeley, responded to this reviewResponded June 8, 2011

Thank you for your compliments. I appreciate your business and look foward to seeing you again.

Reviewed May 24, 2011

Small rooms, rude staff, stale breakfast.

Added charges to my bill with out discussing with me first. this is how they pay for maintenance, nickel and dime the clients.

Room Tip: go elsewhere
  • Stayed: May 2011, traveled on business
5  Thank jpizzo
BrewsFra, General Manager at Days Inn Greeley, responded to this reviewResponded May 30, 2011

My response to this guest is I hope you "go elsewhere". I don't appreciate your damages to the room and then thinking there are no consequenses for your actions. Maybe our society is the way it is because some people expect others to pay for their actions.

Reviewed January 1, 2011

We had the pleasure of staying at this hotel and attending the New Year's party across the street.

First the front desk clerk was a delight! She was so helpful and informative.
Second the best amenity I have ever found in a hotel was the free use of an IPad while we were there.
Third the manager was very friendly and a delight to talk with.
Fourth the room was extremely clean and it felt like a newly remodeled room.

It was one of the best nights I have had in a hotel in many years. And it was only one night. We would highly recommend this hotel.

• Stayed: January 2011, traveled as a couple
BrewsFra, Owner at Days Inn Greeley, responded to this reviewResponded March 3, 2011

Thank you so much for your review. I am so glad you enjoyed yourself at the party. I hope you can come again next time and it was nice to meet you.

Reviewed December 9, 2010

I must admit I have mixed emotions about my stay. The room that I stayed in was probably one of the smallest rooms I have ever stayed in. It was NOT uncomfortable, just small. Between the bed and the walls, there was just 2-3 feet. The bed was comfortable and the linen clean. There were plenty of pillows for a queen size bed. The floor map on the back of the door has about 20 rooms on a floor and 5 are very tiny. Looking at the cars in the parking lot, the hotel was not at capacity, so I can only believe that since I booked online and not directly with the hotel, this is the room I got. The single elevator was a bit inconvenient so getting a room by the stairs might be better. The bathroom toilet when flushed will wake the dead. If you leave the bathroom fan on at night, it sounds like you are sleeping next to a train track with a never ending train going by. You need to be able to tune that out. There were nice features about the room such as the marble threshold into the bathroom, the TV was a flat panel with a lot of channels (no movies), and the heating unit worked very well, and quietly. The continental breakfast was nothing to speak of, but there is nothing close by other than a bakery (which we should have tried). The staff at check-in (at 9:30pm) was very friendly and helpful, wish I remembered her name. One of the other things I liked about this hotel management is they appear to address every comment made on this website. It shows me attention to detail and a genuine concern for the guests.

• Stayed: December 2010, traveled as a couple
1  Thank ColoradoR-B

Wow. What can I say. We take tremendous pride in our workplace and I think you saw that. Thanks for your coments and I hope you come again.