“LAZY!”
Review of Family FunPlex

Family FunPlex
Ranked #5 of 42 things to do in Greeley
More attraction details
Owner description: Amenities include: Adventure Island Indoor Waterpark, 18-hole River Run Mini Golf Course, Willie Morton Fitness Center, Twin Rivers Softball Fields, Fieldhouse with sport court for inline hockey, volleyball and basketball, indoor walking track, fitness studio, dance studio, spinning room, playground/shelter, outdoor amphitheatre and meeting rooms for rentals, birthday parties and more! Silver Sneakers(R) classes offered.
Reviewed October 24, 2012

I felt the lifeguards were sloppy with the way they enforced the pool rules. I observed three lifeguards stading around chit-chatting while young children ran around on the deck, and roughed housed obnoxiously in the lazy river! I will NOT return!!

Reviewed October 3, 2012

Love the variety of Activities. The water park is here and when grandkids come to visit, this is a place they would love, especially in the winter.
Personally enjoyed the minature golf

Reviewed October 2, 2012

Kids. Kids. More kids. There are unsupervised children everywhere. I went for lap swim regularly while my life had me stuck in Greeley and the kids were everywhere. I went during lap swim hours. While I was swimming laps, kids would jump into my lane. The lifeguards did nothing. They just looked at me pitifully. The wieght room is nice and the staff does a good job making sure no horseplay is going on there. The walking lap is also really nice. I was on a corporate membership so do not know what the prices are. I cannot comment on the value.

Reviewed July 23, 2012

Nice air conditioned gyms for playing volleyball-some of the sights did not have a/c and it was far too hot to watch let alone play.

Reviewed July 9, 2012

Great complex with swimming and activities for the whole family.