“Monday Martinis!”

Cuisines: American, Pizza, Bar, Pub
Good for: Bar scene
Dining options: Outdoor Seating
Dining style: Casual Dining
Cross street: HWY 34 & 65th Ave.
Description: The Tavern at St. Michael's Square is a relaxed and enjoyable pub experience with superlative service, food and libations.
Reviewed July 10, 2014 via mobile

Had a fabulous date at The Tavern on Monday. What a wonderful surprise it was half-price martinis! Coconut Jamaica martini hit the spot. As always the bartender and server were spunky and ready to laugh :)

1  Thank RainJames
chefphree, Owner at The Tavern At St. Michael's Square, responded to this reviewResponded October 21, 2014

So glad you enjoy our Martini Mondays! Thanks for your support!

Reviewed June 13, 2014 via mobile

Tonight's experience here was among the worst EVER at a restaurant ... order screwed up, waitress blaming me, manager condescending and patronizing, bill too much, waitress blaming manager for the bill being too high, manager and waitress disappearing, yada yada. Not sure I'll ever go back.

2  Thank BHinGreeley
chefphree, Owner at The Tavern At St. Michael's Square, responded to this reviewResponded June 16, 2014

I am terribly embarrassed that you had this experience. We are working hard to train our staff to provide for a quality visit from the moment you walk in the door. Please accept my sincerest apology and I hope your next visit is a much better one.

Reviewed June 8, 2014

They have pub style food in good size portions and decent prices. One thing we dislike is the potential for excessive noise from other patrons. At times you can hardly hear your self think, if you know what I mean. Prices are about right.

Reviewed February 11, 2014

The menu looked decent, went with the fish and chips based on our servers recommendation. They were okay, a little too much batter for my personal taste. Also tried the steak soup, not impressed. I would return but try something else. Heard Monday night is Martini night, good to know for future reference!

Reviewed January 14, 2014

Used to enjoy coming here, as we live nearby. Same story as other reviews...get seated and wait, and wait. The night I'm referencing there were only about 4 other tables eating (or waiting for service) and a handful of people at the bar. This trip solidified that we won't return. Waited at least 25 minutes for server to come even get drink order, meanwhile, couple seated ahead of us got up and left. Then waited another 15-20 mins for the drinks to get to table. Never once did she come by to see about ordering (she seemed too engrossed in tv show she was watching at the bar). When drinks arrived, no ice in iced tea, and pint of beer was warm and flat. Finally got dinner after another 25-30 minute wait. It was the worst food I have ever been served in a restaurant in my entire life. All 4 dishes the food was cold, tortillas on fish tacos were so dry they wouldn't roll, cold macaroni and cheese, and a salad that looked like the lettuce had been frozen. Needless to say, we ended up cutting our losses and just leaving and having fast food that night

2  Thank KALMLLC
chefphree, Owner at The Tavern At St. Michael's Square, responded to this reviewResponded January 16, 2014

I am truly embarrassed about the experience you had with us the other night! We have been working so hard to train our staff and our efforts failed on this night. I have no excuses and sincerely wish to apologize for your experience! I would like to further discus your experience and hope to earn another chance. Please contact me here or at 970-330-2337. I will be using your review as a training tool for our staff.
Chad