“Awesome Pho!”
Review of Pho Duy

Pho Duy
Ranked #42 of 238 Restaurants in Greeley
Cuisines: Vietnamese
Description: This is not the same Pho Duy as the similarly named one in Fort Collins, CO. Different ownership, different menu.
Fort Collins, Colorado, United States
“Awesome Pho!”
Reviewed January 26, 2013

I fell in love with pho when I used to travel to the west coast quite a lot, but hadn't found a great version of it here in Colorado...until now! Pho Duy in Greeley is definitely as good as anything I've ever had. The portions are large, full of meat, and reasonably priced -- and they have the more exotic ingredients that I've come to love, like tendon and tripe. (Of course you don't -have- to be that adventurous...but you can be!) My boyfriend favors the noodle bowls, and those are also delicious and full of fresh ingredients. We've been eating there at least once a week (if not three times) for a couple of years now -- highly recommended!

• Visited January 2013

Denver
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Very tasty”
Reviewed October 11, 2012

My first time eating Pho and I am impressed I must say. I was skeptical about the meal when I noticed I had to put it all together (1st time Pho eater) but it was great! I chose how much of what I wished to add. The food tasted delicious. The staff was amazing! As soon as I walked in the door the staff greeted me with a smile and he helped me chose my 1st Pho. He was very experienced with the menu and knew what he was talking about. This place is going to be my staple know that the cold temps are around the corner.

Visited October 2012
Colorado
“simply fantastic”
Reviewed March 3, 2012

great service, attentive and friendly manager, and simply delicious food. try it out!

Visited March 2012
Wyoming
“Among the best Pho restaurants in northern Colorado”
Reviewed December 18, 2011

Along with Saigon Grill in Fort Collins and Pho Lan in Loveland, this is one of the best Colorado Pho restaurants north of the Denver Metro area. Good broth, high quality meat (all white meat chicken in the chicken Pho), good condiments (including fresh basil -- an essential! -- and fresh lime). Rice paper rolls (sometimes called "crystal rolls" or "spring rolls") contained thinly sliced beef -- an interesting variation, though we prefer the more traditional roast pork. Also features boba (tapioca pearl) drinks, Thai iced tea, Vietnamese sandwiches, and an unusually large variety of desserts. Free Wi-Fi. Worth a stop.

• Visited December 2011
Greeley, Colorado
“Really Good Pho”
Reviewed November 29, 2011

I always get take out from this location and it's always really good. I like the Pho with well done brisket and rare steak, I think it's the number 6. My kids love it too. The folks are nice, the prices are reasonable and the food is good. What more is there to say? If you like Pho, and live in Greeley, this is a good place to go.

• Visited November 2011

Been to Pho Duy? Share your experiences!