“Very nice upscale reataurant!!!”

Terrace Inn Grand Lake
Ranked #14 of 34 Restaurants in Grand Lake
Dining options: Dinner, Breakfast, Reservations
Description: Enjoy our high class atmosphere in the dinning room. Great food and great service. Ask about our lodging accommodations! On the board walk, near snowmobiling, sledding and the Nordic Center just outside the Rocky Mountain National Park. Visit beautiful Grand Lake for all your winter fun!
grandlake
“Very nice upscale reataurant!!!”
Reviewed August 10, 2012

Although a little pricey, you definitely get what you pay for. Gourmet food prepared and served perfectly. Everything the Rapids and Max an T's wish they were, but will never be.

Visited August 2012

“Good, with minor limitations”
Reviewed July 19, 2012

We actually stayed at the Terrace in while visiting RMNP. We had room three, the large room with stone walls on two sides and a king bed. The room was very nice, though the bathroom could use a little fixing up (loose fixtures, cracked tiles, low showerhead, and the window in the shower needs a new frame and the glass could use some glazing, otherwise you might be flashing folks across the street). Breakfasts were served promptly and were excellent. It can be a little noisy at night when the theater across the street lets out.

parker, co
“Below average meal-nice atmosphere”
Reviewed July 9, 2012

My companion ordered duck with orange sauce. It was very well done and rather dry, and difficult to identify the orange sauce--but edible. I ordered bruchetta which was fine and lobster cakes. The lobster was nowhere to be seen in the lobster cakes. I was told they were like crab cakes, but with lobster. They were very thin, and truly, I didn't taste any lobster at all--mostly the oil from cooking and maybe some bread crumbs. Had a feeling their specialty was elk, so you might try that and keep it simple. Nice people; cute place. I'd rate this a 3 if it were less expensive, but I think the duck was something like 36 bucks and no soup or salad. It should have been tastier for that price.

Visited July 2012
1 Thank dustyparker
Mexico, Missouri
“Unfortunate Experience”
Reviewed July 6, 2012

I think the food was good. The owner however wasn't. I had a great time in Grand Lake but this place was the worst experience of my life.

• Visited July 2012
2 Thank tyr212
Tucson, AZ
“My new favorite restaurant !!”
Reviewed June 27, 2012

Grand Lake is a touristy town and we didn't expect to find such a gem here in this small town ! Our meal was excellent - from the New Zealand Green Lipped mussels appetizer to the caesar salad to our entrees (buffalo meatballs with gnocchi and the lime mahi-mahi). The server was excellent and we thoroughly enjoyed the meal. A real winner !

• Visited June 2012