“delicious frap”

The Hub Coffee and Cones
Description: The Hub is a coffee shop featuring Coda Coffee. We have the best breakfast and lunch burritos in Grand Lake. We also serve lunch sandwich wraps, homemade ice cream and pastries. We now serve fruit based smoothies. We have also expanded our gluten free options. Enjoy sitting on our patio while enjoying a glass of wine or beer.
Reviewed July 14, 2014

We stopped here on the 4th of July after hiking the Adams Falls trail. Parking was difficult due to the number of people in town for the 4th. There was a waiting line, too, but not bad. I had an iced latte (tasty) and my husband had a frappacino (very tasty and highly recommended). We will definitely go back when we are in the area.

Reviewed May 14, 2014 via mobile

The smell of coffee is wonderful as soon as you walk in the door. Very cozy atmosphere with books, games, and couches. I got a coconut latte which was very good and my husband got a mocha that he said was one of the best he's had. Also have several selections of brew coffee to choose from. Would recommend to anyone looking for a great cup of Joe!

Reviewed April 26, 2014

We spent the afternoon up in Grand Lake and this was one of the few coffee/ice cream shops open so we popped in for some coffee. I was hoping to do some ice cream, too, but it was just Dreyers (I was jonesing for some homemade scoops!). I wouldn't say customer service is their specialty, for it being pretty dead we were treated like more of an annoyance than anything else.

We got a couple black coffees and a latte, all were good. My husband also got a cookie which he said was just ok. The interior is very quaint and cozy, with a wood-burning stove, comfortable couches, and plenty of seating. It's a shame the staff didn't make it feel more welcoming because that would have made it a pretty awesome little spot.

I would stop back in for a cup of coffee but if one of the other shops are open next time we're in town, we'll be trying them out instead.

Reviewed April 3, 2014

We stopped here a couple of times for coffee and ice cream. It is a homely place which chairs to sit on and read, do Wi-Fi, etc. Mostly pastries, ice cream, coffee and I think they had sandwiches (we haven't tried yet).

Reviewed April 1, 2014

Good coffee drinks! We also stopped here for breakfast one morning and had a bagel and breakfast burrito. They have a nice selection of ice cream and snacks, even a light lunch menu that looked really good. Cozy fireplace/sitting area and a great spot to stop in for a snack or a drink. We were here in the off-season and had no wait...so I can't speak for how busy it is in the summertime. We plan to be back for sure.