“I think this is the best place to eat in Grand Lake”

Sagebrush BBQ & Grill
Ranked #1 of 34 Restaurants in Grand Lake
Cuisines: Barbecue
Good for: Families with children, Local cuisine, Bar scene
Dining options: Dinner, Breakfast, Lunch, Late Night, Reservations, Takeout
Description: Not Just Great BBQ. Burgers, sandwiches, fish, chicken, veggie dishes, Gluten-free menu. Full bar. Family friendly. Just throw the peanuts on the floor.
Texas
“I think this is the best place to eat in Grand Lake”
Reviewed August 19, 2014

We were going to see Shrek the Musical & thought we'd have dinner first. On Mon I went & walked in downtown & it seemed like all the other restaurants were empty compared to this one. The food was great. I had a Santa Fe sandwich & my husband had 2 different sliders. We also each had 2 drinks & our bill was less than $40.00. Food came out quickly but we did have to wait alittle while for our second drink. They have a large menu & bar selections with local beers & nightly specials.

Oklahoma City, Oklahoma
“Sagebrush BBQ & Grill”
Reviewed August 14, 2014

I love this place. I have never had a bad meal here. Every time we come to the restaurant, we are greeted and everyone is courteous. The food is so terrific. They have a good bar with local brews to try.

Visited August 2014
1 Thank Surgerynurse1
Ohio
“Very good food for a town that closes at 5 pm”
Reviewed August 12, 2014

We read other reviews and went here for dinner. We were seated quickly, had responsive service and the food came quickly. I had the veggie burger and my husband had a hamburger. The veggie burger was okay but not exceptional and fell apart. The hamburger was excellent as was the onion rings. The one downside is I don't like peanut shells on the floor--it makes it feel dirty. It was also expensive for the type of food. Still, I would eat here again.

Rushville, Illinois
“Good Pulled Pork”
Reviewed August 12, 2014

Stopped by for lunch after a great morning hike. With a wait for a table they will take your phone number and text you when it is ready. Great idea as we were able to walk around and after about
30 min our table was ready. The waitress was right there for drinks and our order. I had the pulled pork sandwich as it was the special for the day. It was very good and the sweet potato fries were a great side. My wife did not fair so well as she ordered a baked potato and we are not sure when it was baked, but it would not even melt the butter. They were very busy and she went ahead and ate it rather than send it back and wait. We would go back again.

Bethany, Missouri
“Worm in baked potato”
Reviewed August 12, 2014

Chicken parmesan had store bought frozen chicken fingers. Smoked sliced pork appeared and tasted like store bought process ham with bbq sauce on it. Over priced for quality of food. Last but not least, upon opening baked potato found huge brown worm. Probably not their fault, But along with quality of food, made this a bad dining experience.

2 Thank motravelfam