“Good food, relaxed and casual atmosphere”

Sagebrush BBQ & Grill
Ranked #1 of 34 Restaurants in Grand Lake
Cuisines: Barbecue
Good for: Bar scene, Local cuisine, Families with children
Dining options: Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner, Late Night, Reservations, Takeout
Description: Not Just Great BBQ. Burgers, sandwiches, fish, chicken, veggie dishes, Gluten-free menu. Full bar. Family friendly. Just throw the peanuts on the floor.
Reviewed June 25, 2014 via mobile

This is a restaurant that I would go back to. It is a casual, peanut on the floor place, with good food. I got the barbeque chicken and it was moist and the sauce tasty. My husband did not like the chili, but we're from Texas and he's used to really good chili. The guy at the next table was praising his ribs, and the others at his table were happy with their food. Service was good, even though it was packed.

1  Thank Marilyn C

Reviewed June 19, 2014

Sagebrush is a great dining option in GL. It's not too pricey and you get large portions. They're known for their BBQ but their menu is large and accommodating for different tastes. Staff is friendly and they were SUPER helpful when catering our wedding! Did I mention the food is great?! Large bar area with TV's to watch games as well.

2  Thank Paige H
Reviewed June 18, 2014 via mobile

We are here for lunch. The appetizer and entree were delicious. We had both the BBQ and blackened salmon. Both were great! There were ample portions as well. Well worth stopping in. Great value as well!

3  Thank ebtiger24
Reviewed June 18, 2014 via mobile

This is my kind of place, peanuts on the floor. My father and I went for dinner, service was a bit sluggish but the food was good. I had a new York strip with a cup of green Chilli and potato salad. The potato salad had no flavor. The green Chilli however was very good with a fair amount of heat. The steak was cooked to my liking but was under seasoned. I try not to cover my steak with sauce as just a pinch of salt can bring out large amounts of flavor. I would probably go back.

1  Thank Blueduck3285
Reviewed June 16, 2014

We went to two other restaurants and were not served because of our large crowd of 11. But Sagebrush welcomed us with open arms, a friendly staff, a large menu filled with homemade and delicious foods, including rainbow trout and wild game. Prices were good. Food was tasty with large portions and service was great!

2  Thank Kathy K