“Best Pizza in Grand Lake”
Review of Grand Pizza

Grand Pizza
Ranked #2 of 34 Restaurants in Grand Lake
Cuisines: Pizza
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Delivery
Longmont, CO
“Best Pizza in Grand Lake”
Reviewed July 14, 2014

We found this place about 5 years ago and eat here every time we are in Grand Lake. We love the pizza, the crust has just the right amount or crunch and the toppings are all very fresh. If we were just rating the food, i would give this place an Excellent, but the service is not always that great.

texas
“Great Pizza”
Reviewed July 14, 2014

My whole family enjoyed great salads and huge pizza. It was just what we needed between our boat tour.

Plantation, Florida
“Worth the wait”
Reviewed July 8, 2014

We were here over 4th of July weekend... Busy time for this little town. Phone line was busy for over 30min so we walked into town to order. Had to wait about an hour and a half for it to be made.. but let me tell you!!! ITS AMAZING PIZZA. If your a Margarita Pizza fan, their take on it isnt whats expected but the other pizzas were great. The crust is to die for.

• Visited July 2014
“Great pizza lousy service”
Reviewed July 7, 2014

My wife and I stopped here while on vacation. We had a 14" supreme. It was pricy around $30 w tax. It came out quick and was amazing. A large table was seated near the end of our meal. We were never served refills on drinks. We waited as the waitress served the large table. Apparently we were in her section. She was busy. That's cool. But we were done and ready to leave and had no check. The thing that irked me was that there was a manager and another waitress not doing jack. At one point the manager went outside to gawk around. I guess with my teamwork ethic it frustrates me to see one person have to do all the work. My wife went to the register to ask for a bill and the waitress( who wasn't doing anything) told my wife to sit back down and that our waitress would bring one out. My wife was pissed at this point. We got our bill and our to go box and left. This place seems like they have good cooks and recipes but poor management.

Denver, Colorado
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Great Service and Good Food”
Reviewed July 7, 2014 via mobile

After having a terrible experience at another Grand Lake restaurant, we decided to try Grand Pizza. We were pleasantly surprised with the very friendly and efficient staff after just a short wait for a table since they were busy. Our food came out quickly, was hot and was good. I would definitely return.

Visited July 2014