“Great Pizza”

Cuisines: Pizza
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Delivery
Reviewed July 14, 2013

I was pleasantly surprised to find a great pizza in a small town. The price was not bad for a tourist area and the ingredients were fresh and everything was clean. The waitress was cheery and very attentive. No complaints!

Reviewed July 14, 2013 via mobile

As our family reunion was winding down, the few that were staying on one extra day decided to go into Grand Lake for dinner. The thought of a noisy pizza parlor was less than attractive to me, however I found Grand Pizza to be a surprising, pleasurable experience.

The food quality was excellent.
Their standard menu offered a wide variety of unusual, yet very appealing, pizzas. The thin crust was excellent on our veggie pizza, but the surprise was the thick crust on the creamy garlic chicken pizza. I've never been to a pizza parlor that offered honey for those left over pizza crust, turning leftovers into dessert!! What a treat!

The wait staff was busy, but attentive. It seems as though young people from all over the world flock to Colorado for summer jobs!

I considered this a good value as 10 of us ate for just under $100, with multiple large pizzas (16 slices each) and beverages.

Reviewed June 17, 2013

The pizza here is okay, not up to a really good pizza joint's but okay. The service was good, and fairly fast.

Reviewed June 12, 2013 via mobile

Grand Pizza was excellent! For our appetizer we got the bread sticks with cheese, it was fresh and hot, it was great! I got the cheese pizza, it was also hot and fresh, my family also ate some of my pizza and we all thought it was very good! My mom and dad got a salad and they loved it, it was fresh. The service was great, friendly people, it is a VERY CLEAN RESTRAUNT!

Reviewed March 14, 2013

We have a family cabin in grand lake and have been eating at grand pizza for years. On our first trip back in 3 years with our two daughters we choose grand pizza as our first meal there, big mistake!
For two small pizzas we paid $30 dollars and had heartburn for two out of the four days of our trip. The cheese is rubbery and the sauce is bland. Not the grand pizza we were used too.