“yummy”

Cuisines: Mexican
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Reviewed August 12, 2013

very good food, large portions. friendly staff. would go back and eat again next time we visit. Thanks

Reviewed July 21, 2013

This is the 3rd or 4th time we have eaten here and we have never been disappointed !
Very good salsa & chips, great tamales, good enchiladas, spicy beans & rice !
Reading other reviewers comments, I'm surprised that they say the food is bland, this food rivals Tex-Mex in San Antonio.......
We have always had good service & very friendly staff......
Maybe new owners ?
Give it a chance, form your own opinion.

Reviewed July 17, 2013

After 2 consecutive and unsuccessful attempts to get a decent plate of Mexican food in nearby Granby, I decided to give this joint a shot.

Nice atmosphere; quick service. I was encouraged. I ordered the corn flautas, chicken.

The guacamole topping was good, the pico de gallo was awful, it was all onions. The chips were the worst I've ever had. Baked, bland, and not fresh. The roasted salsa looked great, but it was bitter and bland.

The rice and beans were average, but the portions were small. The chicken flautas must've been previously frozen. The chicken was pure mush, and flavorless, probably the worst flautas I have ever tried to eat.

What a mess.

Reviewed July 16, 2013

We stopped in for dinner after taking in a show at the Rocky Mountain Repertory Theatre down the street. The place was dead. The food took a little too long to arrive and it wasn't at all worth the wait. Like another reviewer stated, the food was bland. I had the enchilada and tamale meal which was nothing special. Not horrible, mind you, just not worth the money. (Grand Lake is a tourist town so elevated prices are expected.) It worked in a pinch though and the only other restaurant open after 8 was a bar. The service was fine but since the place was dead there was a lot of socializing between the staff. Overall: meh.

Reviewed July 1, 2013

Food was adequate, service poor, margarita was good. Fajitas were miserable while my wife had some good tacos. No presentation, no taste on the fajtas

1  Thank s r