“Just awful”

Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Montgomery County, Pennsylvania
“Just awful”
Reviewed July 9, 2012

The service was very poor- as after our drink and food orders were taken no one came by to ask if the food was OK (it was not) and if we wanted more drinks. We did. The Dos Equis fish tacos were poor with very little fried fish and also very dry. I would have asked for more sauce if anyone noticed our attempt to call them over. My husband dinner was equally poor and small portions. When we wanted to pay and leave we could not get anyone to present our bill. We waited for over 15 minutes at our table. Finally went to the bar area as we could not find our server and waited another 10 minutes while they tried to figure out who our server should have been . The manager offered us a drink on the house and we were so annoyed by then- we said no thank you. 'We wished to pay our bill please, and leave.' The bill was brought on a little plastic pad. We place our credit card on the pad. No one came back for our credit card payment... we waited 10 minutes. The manager saw us walk out the front door and said not a word. If he wanted to comp our meal he should have told us this with an apology. I have never done this before and hope will never again. Avoid this place. It was a terrible experience all around.

1 Thank 1SmileyGal

common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“the service was very poor”
Reviewed July 8, 2012

the server had to be called to get our orders, check... never came to check aftr the food was served or if anything was needed..the servers/ resturant members need to put a smile on their face while talking to customers... the server needed to be called again to bring our check and additional 30 min to split check into party of 8.. i wouldn't suggest anybody here..

1 Thank metalfreak9
Indian Land, South Carolina
“Decent Mexican Food”
Reviewed July 4, 2012

Decent Mexican food with a menu that offers good value.

Missouri USA
“Nice sized combo plates”
Reviewed July 4, 2012

The combo plates were smaller than in other restaurants, but that is good because we were able to actually eat everything and not feel over-full. But the quality was just ok, nothing outstanding.

Fort Collins, Colorado
“Strong OK, to those in the know.”
Reviewed June 15, 2012

El Pacifico is a attractive place in an average way. Food was good not outstanding. I was dissappointed the Chile Rellenos plate was only One Relleno so I didn't order it! (My Favorite dish ) See, I judge a mexican restaurant by their Chile RellenoS plate, if there are not 2 rellenos I see the order as a half order, and I don't want a 1/2 order. I don't care how big a restaurant coats rellenos bigger, if it has one relleno it's still a 1/2 order, and I'm not paying that much for a 1/2 order of Chile RellenoS!

Ok, on that note I ordered a Chicken burrito and it was good, others in my party of three ordered the enchilada specials, and said they like their dishs.

Regarding staff, bartenders were good, however this restaurant does bring in alien wait staff too, our waitress did not speak good english. I would of much rather of had a local person waiting tables in this town of many out of work locals.

As I stated earlier, food was ok, I may look around more next time in Grand Lake. While Ok, there many choices in Grand County for restaurants...... sorry.

• Visited June 2012