“Friendly, but definitely some issues.”
Review of Eg's - CLOSED

Eg's
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Dinner, Breakfast
Dining options: Dinner, Breakfast
Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania
“Friendly, but definitely some issues.”
Reviewed July 23, 2013

We were enticed by the 'Garden Grill' that follows EG's in the restaurant name, however I'm not sure where the garden aspect comes into play. The good: service was very friendly and while they were short handed, our waitress was still attentive. I ordered the short rib (after my first choice was sold out) and it was surprisingly good and cooked just right. The mashed potatoes were average, certainly not bad. However, that's where the positives pretty much end. The restaurant was dirty, we had to ask for all our side items as if the waitress was unaware we were supposed to get them, and every vegetable was most certainly frozen. Bread was hard, beer was lukewarm, and the prices were high for what you got. I guess I'm being generous with the average rating, but they nailed my entree and kept a smile on.

• Visited June 2013

Manito
“Good lunch spot.”
Reviewed July 22, 2013

Good lunch spot with outside seating. fair prices and large quanity. Very busy on the weekends. they do have inside seating as well.

Visited July 2013
Centennial, Colorado
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Scores a Zero from 1 to 5!!!!”
Reviewed July 18, 2013

I usually don't take the time to write a review unless the place is really bad or really good, this place deserves a review of REALLY BAD!!! They have all you can eat "veggies" because you can eat very little of them because they are so bad (mashed potatoes are cold, if they have them and peas/corn is loaded with salt). Might as well have all you can eat Chicken Fried Steak because you chew each bite 10 minutes before you just have to swallow. Other than bad food, slow kitchen, bar that is backed up and service that is limited; the only good quality is the location is in the middle of town.

1 Thank SamS2013-07
Lone Tree, Colorado
“TERRIBLE!”
Reviewed July 17, 2013

We stopped by as the patio looked inviting, wow were we disappointed, all dinners are advertised with all you can eat "veggies, mashed potatoes, and homemade biscuits" took 20 min to get the order in, 10 more minutes to find out they were out of mashed potatoes, 10 more minutes to get a salad, When the meal finally came the everything was cold, even new batch of mashed potatoes were cold after waiting another 15 min. I could not finish my meal as the meat was uneatable. Stay away! Nothing worst than Bad food and Bad service.

Greeley, Colorado
“Stay Away”
Reviewed July 16, 2013

We stopped into this restaurant during our stay at Grand Lake. It was lunch time and they opened up just as we were walking past. The patio looked nice so we gambled....and LOST. The service was slow and the waitress really didn't seem like she wanted to be there. Well that made five of us. I had a Reuben sandwich and it was terrible. Bland, soggy and blech. The rest of the meals around the table were equally disastrous and it didn't help that our table was sticky. Sticky!? The restaurant JUST opened and it's sticky? Yuck. Easily the worst $50 I spent our whole vacation.