Gateway Inn
$110
$105
Western Riviera Lakeside Lodging & Events(Grand Lake)(Great Value!)
$79
Hotels.com
$99
Travelocity
$87
Hotwire.com
Drowsy Water Ranch(Granby)
All reviewsfree popcornhappy hourlog furniturehot tubin townyogurtcomplimentary breakfastboard gamesbar foodlive musichuge decklounge areamountain viewhardwood floorsparking lotfull barmini fridge
FilterAll languages
Reviewed July 18, 2009

Every time we go through Grand Lake or Winter Park we always stay at the Gateway Inn. Reasonably priced, great place. Even have bunk beds for the kids if you ask.

• Stayed: July 2009, traveled with family
Gatewayinn, General Manager at Gateway Inn, responded to this reviewResponded July 24, 2009

Thank you for writing this review. I love to come to this site to see what our guests are saying about us. It is a great tool for us to use. So we got less than perfect scores from you on our rooms and service. The next time you come stay let me know what it is that we can do better to get the perfect score!
Thanks again.

Reviewed June 30, 2009

This is the second time we have stayed at Gateway Inn and are planning to return in the fall. We went ot see the moose and elk in Rocky Mountain National Park and we were able to do just that. The park is out the back door with it's beautiful meadows and animal life in abundance. The people at the Inn are very accomodating and friendly.

• Stayed: June 2009, traveled as a couple

Thank you Bob for taking the time to write a review for us. Glad you got some good wildlife photo ops. When you call back in the fall for reservations ask for me.
See you soon

Reviewed June 29, 2009

I recently stayed at the Gateway Inn with my sister and two daughters. We all had a wonderful experience. The service, location, and value were all outstanding. I would highly recommend this hotel to anyone visiting Grand Lake and the western side of Rocky Mountain National Park.

• Stayed: June 2009, traveled with family
1  Thank lovesRMNP

Glad you made it home safe. I hope the weather is not too humid for you. We have had tons of sunshine in July! Thank you so much for taking the time to write this review. Call me when you want to come back.

Reviewed June 12, 2009

Stayed here for one night. Nothing spectacular but have no complaints. I would stay again if in the area.

• Stayed: June 2009, traveled solo
Gatewayinn, General Manager at Gateway Inn, responded to this reviewResponded June 25, 2009

Thank you for your review on tripadvisor. I use our reviews as learning tools for areas of improvement. It looks like you travel a good bit and would love to hear constructive advise if you are interested in sending me an email. My email is info@gatewayinn.com

Reviewed April 20, 2009

They have the newest and cleanest rooms in town. They have a very freindly staff and take very good care of you. They are also usually the best priced.

• Stayed: April 2009, traveled with family
1  Thank mcans
Gatewayinn, GENERAL MANAGER at Gateway Inn, responded to this reviewResponded May 6, 2009

Thank you for your comments Mike. I hope all is well with the family. We are busy getting ready for the summer season. Hope you can make it up with the ATV's. Would love to see you guys again. I'm glad you gave us a try this year. Best wishes. Lisa