Tripadvisor
Search
Open today: 8:00 AM - 5:00 PM
Review Highlights
Awesome day in Grand Lake

'This place was a seamless process as far as booking payment and once arrival was so smooth. I did... read more

Reviewed yesterday
51connorh
The greatest snowmobiling in Colorado

My adult kid's and I took a 2 hour unguided ride with on the trail rentals. My 22 year old son rode... read more

Reviewed 6 days ago

from $180.00
from $44.11
from $29.99
More Info
All reviews side by side in great shape trail map hour rental great trails four hours national forest worked great rented atvs an adventure winter season snow suits hour trip two seater rental place off road staff was very friendly and helpful
Selected filters
Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

This was our second time to rent from them and we will be back again. The snow mobile machines are new every year and in excellent shape. Great access to the trails and the freedom to explore different areas. The staff are very friendly and helpful.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

We had a lovely time here, the machines were brand new, instructors helpful, friendly and patient. As newbies they gave us a clear route to follow on the trail, which were well groomed and 15’ wide. They warned us about the more difficult routes. Straight out onto the trail from the office area. It was beautiful out there - freezing, but the heated handgrips were great. I did accidentally leave my wallet in the Snow suit, and didn’t notice until after they had closed. Left a message, they found it and rang me back first thing in the morning. Would love to go again.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

Group of 13 from south Mississippi gives it a huge thumbs up!! Snowmobiles were in great shape and the trails were groomed and marked well. We will be back again for sure!

1  Thank 867joannm
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Had a great time on our ride! On the Trail is a very good operation, very professional and efficient. Their sleds are all new and well maintained and their staff does a great job of explaining the operation and providing trail guidance. As there name suggests, they are right at the trail head for an extensive trail network just outside of Rocky Mountain National Park. Nobody else in the area can get you on the trail and riding faster. We have a home nearby and have a lot of out of town guests. We will be bringing our guests here often.

Reviewed 5 weeks ago

Had a blast ! This was our 3rd year coming from Georgia! I was a little bummed they didn’t have Artic cat this year but all and all it was fun and very friendly staff! Will be back next year