“Typical small town bar & grill”

Roadhouse Bar and Grill
Ranked #22 of 34 Restaurants in Grand Lake
Cuisines: American
Reviewed July 5, 2014

We ate here with another couple after a long day in Rocky Mtn National Park. Dining choices in this small town are limited and this was convenient to the B&B we stayed at so we tried it out.

The owner was the one who actually waited on our table and he was very pleasant and engaging. Music was playing on the sound system the whole time and there were just a few other folks eating and drinking at the bar. The menu is pretty varied and there is a decent beer selection. My wife had salmon, which looked like it came out of a box, and I had a philly cheese steak. The food was just OK although the service was very good and folks in the bar were very friendly.

It was an OK place but if I were back in Grand Lake I wouldn't go out of my way to return, I'd give another place a try.

Reviewed June 10, 2014

This place has fantastic chicken wings and burgers! We were looking for a quick place to eat, and ended up with a fantastic meal and ice cold beer. Great service and nice people.

1  Thank Andy H
Reviewed April 20, 2014

We live close to Roadhouse, but rarely have the opportunity to go out for dinner. Our "Date Night" was especially nice there because of the specials that were offered: Prime Rib for my husband and King Crab for me. We both thoroughly enjoyed our meals and the service was friendly and accommodating.

1  Thank Doug and Edie D
Reviewed November 17, 2013

Good prices, good food, good people and good atmosphere, what else is there?...

Now they have a new furnace for the winter!

You won't be disappointed,

Reviewed September 16, 2013

We ate at this restaurant this past week. We were very happy with our dinner. The restaurant was short handed - there was only one server to take care of everyone at the bar and seated in the restaurant. Hats off to him! Not only did he get the job done but he did it in a friendly manner. My husband had a double burger which was a really good deal - less than $8 including fries and a pickle. He said it was outstanding - they use high-quality beef. I had the fish and chips which was wonderful. Two huge pieces of fish that were dipped in a beer batter and fried. Also very good price - around $11. We shared a piece of homemade cheesecake. I am really picky when it comes to cheesecake. I thought it was great - perfect texture. We will visit again the next time we are in town!